Reviews for YuGiOh!: Domino Asylum Stoires
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Neat! Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too.

Ooh, I hope that Iima will be able to beat Professor Frank at whatever game he has in mind. After all, he had been trying to convince the doctor to kill her (which the doctor obviously did not want to do, because he saw his his job as helping people rather than harming them), which the doctor refused to do.

Nightcrawlerlover chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
This is really good so far. :) Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it. :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Ooh, brilliant! :) I like it. Very cool and awesome, as well as very well-written, too.

Nightcrawlerlover chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Brilliant so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too.

Nightcrawlerlover chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Neat so far. I like it. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very cool and phenomenally creative writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Neat so far. I like it. :) (I remember Ms. Chono. Yami (or Dark Yugi in the episode "The Pressing Beautiful Teacher - A Secret Mask" from Season Zero) found out what kind of person she was hiding behind all that makeup she wore, and after challenging her to a Shadow Game (which he won), Yami placed a Penalty Game on her where her makeup would peel away and reveal her ugly face. In the aftermath, Ms. Chono managed to fix her face with more makeup, but any time she insisted on making the rules stricter, her makeup would start to crack apart again. (Serves her right, in my opinion.)

Keep up your super-neat, very cool and phenomenally creative writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Oh, I hope Iima can hear Ryo and go rescue him... hopefully...

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and phenomenally creative writing! :)
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Looks like everyone favorite villain has come: The Joker!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Neat! :) I like it - especially this part:

Meanwhile in a safe house 14 miles away in a pitch black room…

*: So they want to find Iima do they… Why so serious?

Very cool and suspenseful. :) The "Why so serious?" part reminds me of the Joker from the 2008 film The Dark Knight (played by the late, great Heath Ledger (April 4, 1979 – January 22, 2008) - may he rest in peace).

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creative writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Fantastic so far! :) I like it.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Great so far. :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is good so far! :) I like it.