Reviews for A Different Day In The SAS
yashendra2797 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
hahaha! these were awesome! keep up the good work!
It chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This story is AWESOME! You should make a sequel or udate it.
T.M.E.B chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I like the beginning of this you should update soon.
the hotpocket hunter chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oops... Haha!
camnstarr4eva chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I picked this one last because I'm not a big K-Unit fan, but there were several things to like despite it not being my fave setting. The opening atmosphere, and the restlessless in camp was portrayed really well. And the sock thing killed me _

I like the tone you took with Fox too :)
manyuu chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Interesting. [: I do hope you update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
LOL. loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
looks good so far! this is writer with sprite, i'm too lazy to log in. ive read it b4, but its an AWESOME READ
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Nice. Well written and funny.
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
The end was so funny! :)
Loved it!
Anonomon13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hehe :) that was funny at the end. And as well written as the other one! I love ur writing style. Keep it up! :)
WelcometoDystopia chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it! And I love the way you characterized k-unit! Bang on! *Goes straight to favourites list*
wolfern chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hmmmm. . . This story is very interesting. . . and slightly amusing. . .

But why did Eagle want to piss the others off?

Wolfern
felix2542 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great story! Very well written as well!
DayDreamingWolverine chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very nice story. It was a very original idea and I haven't read a similar fic before. The way you portrayed Alex was very well done. He's still just a teenager not a super ninja spy. I liked the part at the end with Eagle trying to piss everybody off. I can see how he could keep that up and annoy his unit the entire day. It would be really neet if you wrote another chapter about why Eagle has nightmares. The one problem with the story was the grammar and placement errors. Sometimes you would reapeat a word or have a sentence that didin't really make sence.

Things like "somebody better wake that man up before he all gets you into shit."

It's not a huge deal but fixing the little errors would make the story flow better. If you need a beta I'd be happy to do it.

But great job over all. Please update, you could do a lot of neat things with a unique story like this.