Reviews for Harry Potter and the Primes of Merlin
Heart Prisoner chapter 11 . 4/9
Okay, I don't think that I'll be able to find a lot of words to describe this story, because honestly it's above description.
But I have to say -or write- something so I'll say :
BLOODY HELL, that was AWESOME !
I'm really glad to have found this story !
Thanks for writing it :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/26
I saw that Fairy Law ;) Great job! This was a good read.
Exivus chapter 1 . 3/5
That was almost word for word what happened in the book during the sorting...
Maarten chapter 11 . 2/27
Loved this story! Good original not too short/long and a beautifull end.
Thanks :-)
Lady Hallen chapter 11 . 2/25
Brilliantly written, as always. I think you will never lose your touch, no matter how long you will keep on writing. but it may get rusty, so never stop writing.

Thank you for the story. Elvira's story is particularly touching. i think you can make a one-shot considering her side of the story.

Yours truly,

Lady Hallen
Disappointed chapter 4 . 1/23
"One of the shards in your knee burned so hot that it has fused with the bone." If only we had some way of vanishing damaged bones and a potion that could regrow them overnight. Oh well, author fiat says you're gonna be a gimp and damn how stupidly contrived it comes off as.
Nevarstar chapter 11 . 1/7
I just want to say I really enjoyed this story
maxie210 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I AM UP AT 1:46AM AND YOU DONT TELL ME NEVILLES REACTION TO SEEING HIS PARENTS REAWAK- oh screw it no one would listen anyway.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Really great story...I've read it twice and I love it!
Alec McDowell chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I have a hard time believing that this is almost 200k as I just read the entire thing in less than a night. Very enjoyable story; it kept me interested all throughout even when you re-tread the book material. Definitely a favorite
charm13insomnia chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
interesting fic
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Utter Perfection.
Malix2 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story. Great job. :)
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh Merlin! :D
Some one's been watching The Lion King lately. ;)
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That was quite a marvelous story, well written and surprisingly original take on the 'overpowered' Harry Potter stories that float out there. It's almost believable, but then, who wants a truly believable story to read? Truly enjoyable.