Reviews for I'll Introduce You
meme7789 chapter 1 . 5/21
OMG! THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY! thank you for the story and making me laugh.
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
HAHAHAHAH!
Pjama.Pants chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
lol. just
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love this one shot.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great writing, great laugh. I love all the little crack oneshots.
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hahaha!
Laughing2hard2LI chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was awesome. I would have made reference to K-unit in Tom's monologue though.
The school would be aloud to check Tom's locker, no police and certainly no search warrant would be needed. Also, do you have any idea what it takes to get a search warrant? Need a lot more than one kid ratting on the other.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Alex smirked at Tom, who nodded back with a smile. Both were content, satisfied they'd made enough ruckus for the first day of school.

That is, until both boys got to their lockers after school and found the police at Tom Harris's locker, with a search warrant to open it up.

LOVED.
THIS.
oneshotgauntness chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOVE THIS STORY IT AMAZES ME TO NO END HOW AWESOME IT IS
Pair Michael Knight and Tom!
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Just a little thing that a future police officer couldn't help but point out; school lockers, while assigned to students, are school property and their for the school can search/consent to police searches without student consent. There would be know need to obtain a search warrant, the school would first check the locker then call the police if they should find something illegal.
Wow, I can believe I just commented that...
Storage-Jar chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I was grinning like crazy at the end of this. I loved every little single bit in this story when I was reading it. Esp. the part where Tom was telling the truth about Alex - well, half-truth. Then there was the made-up tidbit of Tom and Michael from Alex. And of course, the teacher quickly ending the intros before the class got any more wild. (But what did she expect? It's Alex and Tom ... not that she knew...) The ending beautifully wrapped up the whole story. (oh, and btw, I'm still smiling from the story)
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
:L akwaaaaaard:L
nyxisnight chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very evil of Alex. I like that! (not to sound to perverted or creepy or anything)

nyxisnight
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
oh my...

what a chaotic pair _
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lol, they searched his locker! I love them! Tom and Alex are now like officially my favorite people ever! :) For a while anyways! Great job!