Reviews for The Borgias in High School
papage329 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
AAAAAHHH WHY HAS IT BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE LAST UPDATE I CAN'T DEAL
inevitableentresol chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I really like the opening to your fic and all the questions it raises. Very enjoyable contrast between the setting and the undercurrents. It really drew me in. And now I'm going to sign out and forbid all scripts to this site as I just read ff.n is rife with viruses, oops, after I made an account here. That explains why I found it so hard to read anything on it. With the scripts blocked, the text auto-centres and it's horrible to read.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
i would think they would get arrested for doing that
your other stories are rated M
but they don't have graphic sex in them
i this is T
and it's the same
with less kink
unless that comes later?
Trance
DieRedPineapple chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
The story was great so far, even if it could have been a bit more explicit for my taste. Would have preferred Cesare bi too, but I guess that would have clashed with the whole trust thing between Micheletto and Cesare, with the forster parent thing too. Why don't you try to write something wit a higher rating (M ;) )
Nekochou chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
I love this! Keep it up, it's good
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I love the scenes with Micheletto : ) His and Cesare's dialogue is the best part of this story. I hope you continue it, by the way; I notice it's been a while since you've updated : (
AkiraSesshoumaruMalfoy chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
I don't normally go in for High School AU's (they tend to be very very bad). But I liked this one (and by like, I mean passionately love with all my white matter). Please write more :) ...pleases? O.O
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Reviews aren't only love, they are a wonder as to why this story is seven months dead... Especially since the episode that proved Micheletto is gay came out about a week and a half ago...
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love schollfics, I love the Borgias. I love your fic !
crazystar662 chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
I love this story! I can not wait for the next chapter; please update soon!
werewolvesrule5 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I have to admit this is an interesting concept and so far, I'm really enjoying it.
Resonant-Vesta chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
This is awesome! I absolutely love the Borgias (from Assassin's Creed and the TV version) and this fanfic is amazing! And Djem's episode made me all sadface too :( Keep up the good work :D I lurrrrve it :D

RV
crazystar662 chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
I loved these recent chapters & I'm so happy that Djem will not be dying in this story ) Excellent work
zero434 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
awwww cesare and micheletto's 'bonding' time got interupted :C oh well better luck next time xDDD and thank you for the update
zero434 chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
alfonso xD making out with a freshy eh xD

poop djem ur friends plot ur death right infront of u Dx