Reviews for Letting Go of Maybe
Happyproudmama chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I'm gonna assume that Bella and Emmett's relationship will start changing when Alice moves in. Cause Bella will become friends with her and they'll see each other outside of school. I do believe there are always exceptions to certain situations. That being said, while I don't support teacher/student relationships in the real world, they certainly make a good story! Can't wait to read more :-)
Ruby.Rose24 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Wow! Really good. Loved it :)
Unknown Atheist chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Is it just me, or is Emmett really swayed by sex in this story? :] Love the pairings and character development.
Littlemiss53 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Love! So sweet ad I'm thrilled they found each other again! 3
MissPattinsonCullen chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Wow, just wow.

I've never read and AH twi fanfic..but words cannot describe how much I loved this story.
You're exceptionally talented and I want to thank you,

Truly amazing :')
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
That was a very sweet, interesting story.

When they could finally be together, though I understood where he was coming from, was heart breaking. Although, it had the added bonus of gaining respect from Charlie after they finally stopped being fools. ;)

I love the connection she shared with Jasper. Although, in the end, it seems they never really reestablished it. After the Halloween party, it seems they remained distance. *frowns* Also, I sort of became jealous of his attention toward Alice. I suppose, this is how Bella was also feeling, but she never conveyed this to him, it seems. Therefore, in my head, their friendship remained fractured, but it still is very sad. I really felt for Jasper when she appeared on his doorstep, both times, after she gave him the cold shoulder. :(

I'm so happy Emmett was able to see his dreams of their life together become reality. :D

I do think it was quite long though. :P In other words, it took exceptionally long for them to get together without a lot happening. Other than that, it was an fun teacher/student, fighting their feelings story.

Thank you for sharing your story. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
:) :) :)
BringMeBelugas chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
This story is so disbelievingly amazing! I love it all too much. I havent finished it yet but I know Im gonna love it! Great writing, detail, and character shown through all of them. I love the little group here and who they all are. Its all adorable and sweet to me. Great job on this story; it's amazing.
Blaze chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwwww I absolutely loved it!
ladyluck25 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Why would she not press charges if she was so scared? And why wouldn't Emmett go to the school board when the principle did nothing? That's absurd, however the writing is well done.
ladyluck25 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Emmett apparently grew an inch since the first chapter. Great story.
ladyluck25 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Who knows someone at Polk?
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great start!
Dollybigmomma chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful Em/B story. So many of them out there are just plain stupid, boring, or poorly written, but this one was fabulous. Well done!
inomniaperatus2 chapter 18 . 11/26/2012