Reviews for Letting Go of Maybe
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 17 . 12/28/2020
In my opinion, Emmett was right. They needed that time apart. She needed to go on dates and live. I normally hate stories that are too filled with angst that the pairings don't matw until then end, but given the teacher/student aspect of the pairing, this was a good one.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Just picturing Emmett in and out of the shower has me all hot and bothered. OH GOD! I never wished to Bella at any other moment
Shinsei Shinja86 chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Still in my top 3 favorite fanfics
All right then chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
WTF. I SOOOOO HATE MIKE! HE IS SUCH AN ASS, COMIN ON TO A POOR SICK GIRL. LET ALONE THE DAUGHTER OF THE POLICE CHIEF! MY GOD HOW STUPID CAN A STUPID ASS LIKE HIM GET. HE CAN ROT IN HELL
LOVE IT chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
I really love this story so far. I love that its written so well i can understand it and i love the concept. I can't wait to see how the story end! I also can't wait to read your other stories
XinconceivableX chapter 18 . 5/15/2015
that was so precious. I loved every minute of it-simply adorable
Happyproudmama chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I'm gonna assume that Bella and Emmett's relationship will start changing when Alice moves in. Cause Bella will become friends with her and they'll see each other outside of school. I do believe there are always exceptions to certain situations. That being said, while I don't support teacher/student relationships in the real world, they certainly make a good story! Can't wait to read more :-)
Ruby.Rose24 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Wow! Really good. Loved it :)
Unknown Atheist chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Is it just me, or is Emmett really swayed by sex in this story? :] Love the pairings and character development.
Littlemiss53 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Love! So sweet ad I'm thrilled they found each other again! 3
MissPattinsonCullen chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Wow, just wow.

I've never read and AH twi fanfic..but words cannot describe how much I loved this story.
You're exceptionally talented and I want to thank you,

Truly amazing :')
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
That was a very sweet, interesting story.

When they could finally be together, though I understood where he was coming from, was heart breaking. Although, it had the added bonus of gaining respect from Charlie after they finally stopped being fools. ;)

I love the connection she shared with Jasper. Although, in the end, it seems they never really reestablished it. After the Halloween party, it seems they remained distance. *frowns* Also, I sort of became jealous of his attention toward Alice. I suppose, this is how Bella was also feeling, but she never conveyed this to him, it seems. Therefore, in my head, their friendship remained fractured, but it still is very sad. I really felt for Jasper when she appeared on his doorstep, both times, after she gave him the cold shoulder. :(

I'm so happy Emmett was able to see his dreams of their life together become reality. :D

I do think it was quite long though. :P In other words, it took exceptionally long for them to get together without a lot happening. Other than that, it was an fun teacher/student, fighting their feelings story.

Thank you for sharing your story. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
:) :) :)
ashtuhn chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
This story is so disbelievingly amazing! I love it all too much. I havent finished it yet but I know Im gonna love it! Great writing, detail, and character shown through all of them. I love the little group here and who they all are. Its all adorable and sweet to me. Great job on this story; it's amazing.
Blaze chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwwww I absolutely loved it!