Reviews for Second Chances
Haylee Swisher chapter 3 . 7/7
Must have more! I really want to finish the series! PLEASE POST SOON!
PothenaIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This is a message for Guest who uses y and u. First, get some spelling skills. Second, if you're to stupid to realize, Blaine is obviously being abused. Third, Fuck You!
Other than that little review that me, great story! Please update!
Agnes chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Please, I mean you haven't updated in like... 2 years! Please update! This is really really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Fuck u y does Blaine have to b the dick y does Kurt always have to b the victim and y the fuck would he go to fucking four lisp have no hair line have hobbit lookin ass bitch Chandler
COLFER chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Do you no something? Im so crazy with u, because your story is more than perfect, and you never post anymore! Sooo Im so crazy with you!
GigicolferKlaine chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
God! Do you know What is an perfect fic? - Well, it's yours! And I cant believe all this time, you have not posted more? I'm mad at you! Hhaha! Our I'm loving, and you do not put more! Please put soon, or I'll have a nervous breakdown! Is perfect you are to be congratulated! By loving! If you do not post I'll go crazy, so please huh? Kisses and Congratulations!
You need to post!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

IM COMPLETE IN LOVE!
PERFECTION, THIS FIC!

POST SOON, GOD, JUST POST OK? Hahaha

Kiisss
Gika chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Ohh hate, hate, hate! Why you dont post anymore? PLEASE JUST POST NOW! I NEED THE CONTINUATION!
MissColfer chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Please update soon! Is soo perfect! AWESOME! Just, post, and post, more and more! Please! Im complete in love with this fic!
GikaColfer chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
OMG, OMG, please God!

Your fanfiction is the most perfect on earth! put right, now I command already please
PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OHH GOD JUST POST SOON, NOW!
kurthurt chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Are there going to be anymore chapters? I'm wanting more. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I really like this fic; would you ever continue? I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
are you ever gonna finish this?
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Please continue it soon?!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Omgeeeeeeeeee! Update soon! This is awesome!
ProudT2 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
You have to continue now! i think i have read this three chapters like three times! i wanna know what happens next! :)