Reviews for Patronus
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I loved it! Totally, you just described everything perfectly. And how their pratonous match! just like soulmates
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nicely written but disappointingly brief. I'd have liked it to be four or fives times the length covering from when he first finds out his brother is dead and giving more descriptiveness and detail especially of their feelings. Still, in a way that's a compliment - I wanted more of it. :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is lovely. The way you bring a moment of romance and stillness into the middle of the battle is really well done. And I love the matching Patronuses, and the way Molly's acceptance of Fleur helps Bill produce his.
Miinah-18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's so beautiful!
janite27 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OMG I loved it :) They have become one of my favorite HP couples :) That was so sweet with their matching patronuses like Lily and James :)
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh my, that was so fantastically written that I almost teared up a little. it's by far the best HP fic I've ever read. I didn't know you liked the Harry Potter series, too.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind reading more about this pairing. The way you describe it makes me love this pairing, too.