Reviews for Morning After
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
nice
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Love it! It's a good thing Sasuke had the guts to kidnap Naruto from his wedding. Better late than never.
pampoo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aw, so damn fluffy.
7thcircleofhell chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mmm not bad, I would definitly like to see who Naruto almost maried and hoe Sasuke stiled if
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Lovey dovey-ness galore! Lolz _
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Soo cuuuuuuuuuuute :P
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
One thing: "Naruto knew it was already too late, that was done was done..." I think you might want a "what" right after "that".

But the story was sweet. ) And without being sappy! I liked it very much! And Naruto totally deserved that bite. ;)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ooooh! Intrigue and scandal! I would love to read the story that lead up this romantic moment. Very sweet.

I'm very thankful it was Gwyllion's birthday, for it's because of her your readers get so mnay lovely stories. Wish her a belated happy birthday from me as well. ;)

xen665 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Bah, that was short and mushy. I loved it .
catiemon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
such a cute story, made me want for more! hope you'll write the wedding part and the rest of the story _

looking forward for more! :)
Siboo33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Who did Naruto get stolen away from by Sasuke? Hahaha. This short story was really nice to read. It was kind of angsty and sweet at the same time. I love Sasuke and Naruto together. Thank God that Naruto didn't marry some crazy lady!
Juura99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
HAha...I can so picture Sasuke kidnapping Naruto from the Church...Lol! XD
Kuro Mitsu chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Another awesome story from you! I saw this posted and got so excited, as usual you deliver a wonderful story. You are one of my favorite authors on this site as well as AFF, so I always look forward to any new story you write.:)
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Only TWO mistakes in this one - One was that you accidentally said "his" instead of "is" and the other was a forgotten word. You forgot the word "what" when you were saying "what was done was done" (which is actually "what is done is done," but considering that it wasn't being said as a quote - as it usually is - it was fine with "was"). And while I do say that it's fine with "was," like I also said, the "what" is equally important to the statement. Without it, it doesn't mean anything XD Awesome job with this chapter, and it was so sweet and cute and...well, just wonderful. I can't see Sasuke stealing Naruto away from anything - I mean, he's more of a brooding type than a "take action" type. I think it'd be more plausible for Naruto to have stolen Sasuke away, but either way, it was still very sweet and cute - Anyway, good job, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next -