Reviews for At Last, My Love
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Loved itttt :)
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Loved this strange little story. Thanks
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was really sweet. I love how Rosalie distracted Emmett, so their daughter could spend some time alone with her mate. Edward was just adorable and really clueless about Bella being ready to embrace the new phase of their relationship. I am glad Bella was strong enough to make the first move.

Yeah, I love JK Rowling too. She's so incredibly talented and seems like a down-to-earth person.
Pongu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hi Juliet ! I, and a whole heap of your other fans, always absolutely adore your work! Bella being jealous of Tanya at a young age was really cute ! I have one question though , what is the blue hour universe ? I tried looking for it , and through some of your favourites and the search bar , so far proving to by unsuccessful. Please tell me !
lushlips1uk chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh no why make it a one shot? I want more got to love over protective daddy lol.
Impossible-Twins chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I thought this one-shot was really cute. Again, can't wait for the full story!
sprisabell chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
so BEAUTIFUL Juliet!

cannot wait for you to upload TBH and to update Bella Hale(:
marianna chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
it was very the story please, cant wait
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aww, I loved this so much! Your Twilight stories are always so good, Jules. I love how even though its AU it still feels canon and not OOC. I can't wait for you to post TBH so I can read it! :)
EsmePlatt95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love it! I so need to read more of your stories! Please keep on writing!

PurpleScorpion95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Love the one shot. It wad so cute really really hope u post the blue hour story I really want to read it. Plz post it
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was adorable! I liked it, thanks for writing :)
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love, love, love this one shot.

This..has left me speechless.

The idea is just amazing and it's amazingly written.

If you ever do post that blue hour story could you add a chapter to this to let anyone know?

And would you consider making this a two-shot?
Kaline chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
thanks, for writing again and for this story. Edward and Young - Bella are so cute together. Hope to read soon much, much more about your fantasies.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love stories like these. And yes i am Bella Hale fan! haha.