Reviews for What if?
moerie chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Hi, nice story. The idea of charles and erik caring for a child is so cute ;)
But it were nice, if you could check up, or let somebody check, your german sentences. As a german it is very strange to read these sentences and asking yourself if you understand the meaning of the sentence :)

But beside of these things I really enjoyed reading this story.
Creamy chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
I'm really sad that it ended like it did. It's bitter sweet.
ToshimiOkami chapter 29 . 2/3/2012
Interesting fic, is there a sequel?
dirtygirl42 chapter 29 . 11/25/2011
This was so heartwrenchingly good! I loved that erik and charles had at least some time to be a family. Great job with the OC - she was fantastic! Great work!
Pixie Star Fire chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
I would but I have to go throw pudding at my daughter.

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
AddysonMae chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
You can't leave it this way! No happy ending ever for Charles and Erik? And what will happen with Lily? :O I love your caracter sooooo much! Please do write a sequel! But I love your story and what a nice chapther!
AddysonMae chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Auluna chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
*blows into handkerchief with the sound of a foghorn* Dammit! I hate when stories make me cry! Blast you!

More please? :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
oh wow i cried poor erik and everyone ugh nic ejob
Krysler chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
WHAAAAT? No! How could you do that to Lily and Charles? :O
uchiha.carol chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
T-T

i didnt like charles hurt and erik going...

they should be together and happy with lily Y-Y

my so oh sweet cherik x.x
Darcenary chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
NO!NO!NO!

MAKE ERIK COME BACK! *screams at computer screen*
dark-nexus17 chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
No way! No frelling way! I'm upset about this. Erik has just left Charles, with a child as well. His child. And he took the damn helmet, Lily shouldn't have given it to him. I feel pretty bad for Angel, she wasn't so bad. I was a bit taken a back when Lily killed the man who shot Charles. Ah, this is so jumbled up, sorry. Erik and Charles didn't even exchange final 'I love you's! Can't wait for the epilogue. Sequel please?
dark-nexus17 chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
No way. This is so unfair, who dies? Is Charles going to get shot in the back? Is Erik going to leave and become the leader of the Hellfire club? And I still don't know who the strange woman is!
dark-nexus17 chapter 26 . 8/17/2011
I'm so glad that Lily got to stay, I feel quite bad for Julia though. Who is the woman with red hair? Please, please, please let them be happy together *begs* I like that they finally got to adopt her and name her properly.