Reviews for Period of Adjustment
cookie chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Really enjoyed this. I think you really got into both their minds and also Cuddy was well portrayed
paulac45 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Assume that is the end of the story, as you have marked it so, although it has not been posted as 'complete'. Nice tale but feel it could have been expanded to include a scene with House in the room with Danny and also a scene between Wilson and Adam. Liked the interaction between House and Cuddy, showing she still knows him so well.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Like how House is taking control and helping Wilson with this.
Last True Critique chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I am shocked- no, offended that there aren't any reviews for this already. A good story deserves a good critique. Well, that's what I'm here for.

The entire story is appealing. The accurate relationship with House and Wilson is rare to find, especially in the post-Huddy era. Wilson and House's opinions on what's happening strike me as in-character, while still portraying the mutual care that is in any good Hilson fanfiction. The writing style is visually appealing, without any large blocks of text. I truly hope to see the rest of this fanfiction pan out.

And, on a more personal note, plese continue the story. I wish you good skills, because I don't believe in luck.