Reviews for Gone too soon, but not lost
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 1 . 8/19
Well, that was a fascinating and sweet story, very romantic... I have always found the Phoenix very fitting to Harry's character, after all, in Canon, he becomes the master of Death...
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 1/14
Ok I'm going to be honest, I don't generally like the Phoenix stories where harry has to raise his mate or his mate has to raise him. This is the first story I've read where I actually think you did it well. Edward doesn't raise him, they take care to make sure he won't grow up with familial feelings toward him and it doesn't seem creepy like I'm raising you so I can later have sex with you and you let him live a full lifetime with his mate before killing him off. So I still don't particularly like the periodically dying and having to wait for him, but, I like your story. It's the first one I've read that makes sense. You've done this type of story more than justice, you've elevated it to a point that is likable. Having said that, there are a lot of errors, you use words that sound similar to each other, for example faithful instead of fateful, talking instead of taking etc. Anyway, good job.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was... absolutely beautiful. I don't know what to say..
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I 's beautiful.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh...bittersweet. ) I love it.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh wow. Poor Edward that must be so terribly hard on him. I'm glad Harry ages differently than a human! Interesting way to make it so they can always be together without Harry turning into a vampire. Really well done story.
didile chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
an original fanfic, i like it !
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I liked this. Very good idea, not confusing. Well, maybe the how Harry aged was.

This would be brilliant as a longer story as well. Harry growing up and at fifteen he could have a rebellious phase and maybe fancy someone else :) Plus it is always super fun to read about them raising young Harry.

But I can just see it, Edward howering at the background, all angsty while waiting for Harry to remember him.
Xanthe 21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow

I don't really know what to say to this story. It was good, but definitely different than any other HP crossover story that I have read. I wonder though, in your story, does HP continue to age at an increased pace after turning 15, or does it slow down to human years?