Reviews for First Anniversary
AWWW that was adorable! Good job to Hercules, awesome proposal. Make another story like this one!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was adorably in-character and so very precious and Aphrodite's cameo was absolutely hilarious. Great job!
fuzzi fox chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww, so adorable. I loved Aphrodite, she was one of my favorite characters from the show. I can hear that valley girl accent in your story. Keep up the good work *thumbs up* everyone was in character, the mood was set nicely, *claps* loved it :)
flowerpower71 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oooh! So fluffy! I just love Herc and Meg. _

LOL I like how you added in Aphroditie's theme song...though now the annoying/catchy tune is now stuck in my head. xD

Overall very very cute oneshot.
ittssNikki chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Adorable story! Beautifully written and stayed true to the characters :)
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Adorable!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awww, adorable fic! Hehe, I have an idea of what Meg's "gift" is; good thinking girl. ;)

Anyways, you did a fantastic job illustrating the relationship, and characterization is awesome as well. Man, Hercules is such a sweetheart; why can't there be more guys like him around? Well, that's Disney for ya, making love seem so perfect even with problems and conflicts in between.

Great work!
summergirl92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely adore this story, I watched some of the episodes of the TV show as well and I couldn't help but laugh out loud as I sang Aphrodite's theme song out loud. I love your attention to the details and the characters, hope to read more from you!
fantasylov3r chapter 1 . 7/4/2011