Reviews for Helpful Harassment
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/21
hahaha Oh my! Isn't Mikado lucky?
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my gosh
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
OOoooh, Mikado is naughty! I always thought that Masaomi was the perfect uke! ;D
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lawl XD that last bit was hilarious 3
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome fic! Sexy as hell! Great job!
Lol Bug chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OH SHIT THIS IS FREAKING WONDERFUL. I love how Kida remains in his teasing, playful character throughout the whole thing, and I laughed at Mikado's inability to do anything but be at Kida's mercy. Then Mikado got his revenge! I know others would probably have asked this already, but...SEQUEL PLEASE.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
awesome X3
ChibiKyuubi312 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I know a few guys who would do that for their guy friends.
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh good one mikado XD. Masaomi got it coming for him.
madehleine chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Kida's playful personality is portrayed very well! It seems that if ever he were to do this type of thing to Mikado, he would still definitely be his playful self! :3 Their friendship is also very well illustrated through their easy and comfortable banter. Many parts were giggle-inducing and many others very delectable to read, bringing fluttery feelings and perverted smiles from fangirls such as myself haha :) The ending was very very very...what's the word? Inticing? Well, either way, it made me anxious for more! :3

-Looking forward to more of your work,

M Nikolai.
azab chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i loved it a lot
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hahahah! I love the flash of Boss!kado at the end. Hot
aliisa-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I liked it. I hope you write a 2nd chapter! This chapter was very well write and you did a great job!
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Realliii Good! Lol, Loved itt!
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 7/30/2011