Reviews for RUNNING
La Boe chapter 68 . 12/20/2018
Who could ever hate your story? It's perfect!
Keylee Bass chapter 68 . 10/18/2018
Sequel please!
coleamber chapter 68 . 8/4/2018
Just love your story and I will look forward to find more. Printed out the list.
coleamber chapter 39 . 8/4/2018
Never liked Lindsey in the show, she is a troublemaker
coleamber chapter 10 . 8/3/2018
Just have to love Brian
adryemoron chapter 68 . 7/24/2016
Es el mejor UA que he leĆ­do. Maravilloso!
Guest chapter 68 . 5/4/2016
Reading this fascinating story again, looooove it! Please please please let the sequel come true! You are the best!
WW chapter 68 . 1/30/2016
Liked this story... a lot! Have read it several times. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ErikaTheRed chapter 43 . 10/4/2015
That was all just so sweet I'm crying in the bath tub. I have my glass of wine and a candle. The way you tell this story of these characters is so true and so romantic. My husband's just given me a refill. Guess I've been in here too long. Thanks again for your voice. I really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 68 . 1/4/2015
Usually when stories have a lot of chapters it starts to lose my interest. But this was amazing! I read it in one day. Fabulous job
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Good chapter
6frog chapter 68 . 12/30/2014
This story is wonderful... I so loved living in the world you created, in fact I made myself only read a certain amount at a time so it would last me longer. I tell you tow good things for me, because I'm dyslexic (thank you computer for spelling corrections) I read slowly and I seem to have a wipe clean memory so I will be able to come back to your great creation time and time again.
Lots of love and Merry Christmas from 6frog
Flicka chapter 68 . 11/23/2014
Reread this series for the third time now. Loved it!
Zippy chapter 51 . 9/27/2014
Damn. That spanking was sooo HOT. Seriously, it was perfect and so adorable/sexy. I read this chapter twice! You need to write more spankings, those two were made for it.
Zippy chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
This is fantastic! You are such an amazing writer, we are so lucky to get to read your stories, thank you for sharing your gift with us. Your style sucked me in and I'm in love with your words. Your Justin is so full of character, so REAL and so adorable. My heart strings are yanked all over the place. I also love how realistically flawed you write Brian, so complex and no pandering.