Reviews for A Day at Camp
blackkyu chapter 1 . 2/1
So cute! Thank you!
DAgency chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hey, I know it's been a while since you wrote this fic but I just read it and wanted to say how great it was. I recently finished Radiant Historia and loved it and have to say, your portrayal of Aht and Stocke is pretty much spot on. I think your decision to add the ending enhanced this story and captures the tone of the game much more accurately. I agree that if you wanted to keep the plot happy and lighthearted the fic could have ended at dinner, but the last part encompasses the relationship between Aht and Stocke in its entirety. I always had a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever I saw the two converse in-game, but there was also that slight tinge of sadness. Well done.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I agree that this game doesn't get enough love, it's awesome and so are the characters. You did a great job with this one.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nicely done. Your ending works in my opinion because Aht is worried about Stocke throughout the game.
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
No, no no! I really liked what you did with the ending. It was simple and sweet. I personally think that what you did would have been better than what you had planned. Sometimes this that weren't planned turn out for the better.
A1CRider chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It's very well worded and fits in with the game universe. All the characters acted in character and it feels like it could have very easily been interjected into the game's story. All in all, I like it a lot. Job well done.
RHfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
aaahh 3 I really love this! D you write them in characters. The storyline is great too, you captured their friendship perfectly! Awesome job!