Reviews for Dark Creatures
KinZer0 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Wow this is way different than any hp fic ive read. Good job so far, keep it going.
Zedicus101 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Love it!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I do hope Harry has more interactions with the vampire girl
deathlyhallow0 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I love the story just instead of Fleur being with harry you should but him with that vampire girl she was fantastic! Oh and it would be cool to see harry being bloodthirsty and wanting to feed on humans
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Well instead of Fleur and harry how about harry and that other vampire girl that he met she sounded pretty awesome!
Lord worth chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I hope u continue this story here...
moonseeker0609 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I think the story was built on a good premise. However, are you planning to do a Harry/harem with that vampire girl and Fleur being involved? Or will there be some competition between Fleur and any other "dark creature" girls you include for Harry's interest. In addition, you've made Harry very OOC in my opinion which is fine the personality you display in the story is entertaining and provides for some interesting interactions with the other characters in the story, however, I think you need to explain why he is so OOC since essentially you are building upon the first five books of the series where his character has already been established. Also, the story in my opinion is moving rather slowly in the first ten chapters the only real significant thing to happen to Harry was him turning into a vampire. The chapter about him discovering his abilities and thirst, for example, could have been merged with a chapter before or after instead of being its own chapter since nothing extremely interesting/significant occurred. I think you have an awesome story idea and your story is well written with a clear and concise plot base and foundation. I look forward to seeing/reading your future updates.
cerberus321 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I like the story so far. harry has a comedic streak so far but seems a bit dull in the head sometimes
wolfzmasterz chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Really good story I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you are still writing it or plan on picking it up again at some point.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Interesting...wonder how ron will react when he finds out harry is a vampire
The Dark Lord Andros chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I pray to Artemis that you haven't let this story die. If you don't update soon, then, CRUCIO ULTIMA!
Toby860 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I like it. A good creature harry story
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So... Generally when you adopt a fic, you add to the story. This is just a repost and I wonder when exactly you were going to add content?
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Oh man, this is hilariously awesome. I love Harry's reaction to the whole thing and cannot wait for more. I am also adding this to my C2 Harry Potter and the Sanguine Addiction.
Pendragon177 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
This is probably one of the best Vampire!Harry fics I've read mainly based on his outlook on the whole situation.

You need to update person. Seriously, it's too soon to throw in the towel. I know it's only been a few months since your last on but that's usually the point when people start to worry a fic is dead.

I don't want to bury something I just read.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »