Reviews for Dark Creatures
Astroman1000 chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
For real like for real for real? Hmmm I'm not sure, fully expected to read this last chapter say I liked it and never return. Even now it's been two years since this post soooooooooooo. If there are still suggestions being accepted I'd say we need a nice chapter with Harry and Fleur in the morning, perhaps something to do with a mate I don't know how quickly you want their relationship to develop, perhaps simple hints from Fleur for Harry to ponder over during his two months with the vamps, you know, distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz.
The vamps could be a cool experience, it has to start with mistrust and hostility I mean I think it wouldn't be believable otherwise. Then Harry gets into some sort of routine that can gloss over a lot of his time there. But the big twist is that he meets a vamp chick who he is taken with or the other way around. I find it funny when the main character is a bit dense, of course there is a line between funny and fucking annoying so I don't know how you'll manage that, if you do it of course.
Hopefully this does something I was tricky enjoying this story, but for what it was and can be
Thx ;)
KinZer0 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Wow this is way different than any hp fic ive read. Good job so far, keep it going.
Zedicus101 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Love it!
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I do hope Harry has more interactions with the vampire girl
deathlyhallow0 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I love the story just instead of Fleur being with harry you should but him with that vampire girl she was fantastic! Oh and it would be cool to see harry being bloodthirsty and wanting to feed on humans
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Well instead of Fleur and harry how about harry and that other vampire girl that he met she sounded pretty awesome!
Lord worth chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I hope u continue this story here...
moonseeker0609 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I think the story was built on a good premise. However, are you planning to do a Harry/harem with that vampire girl and Fleur being involved? Or will there be some competition between Fleur and any other "dark creature" girls you include for Harry's interest. In addition, you've made Harry very OOC in my opinion which is fine the personality you display in the story is entertaining and provides for some interesting interactions with the other characters in the story, however, I think you need to explain why he is so OOC since essentially you are building upon the first five books of the series where his character has already been established. Also, the story in my opinion is moving rather slowly in the first ten chapters the only real significant thing to happen to Harry was him turning into a vampire. The chapter about him discovering his abilities and thirst, for example, could have been merged with a chapter before or after instead of being its own chapter since nothing extremely interesting/significant occurred. I think you have an awesome story idea and your story is well written with a clear and concise plot base and foundation. I look forward to seeing/reading your future updates.
cerberus321 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I like the story so far. harry has a comedic streak so far but seems a bit dull in the head sometimes
wolfzmasterz chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Really good story I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you are still writing it or plan on picking it up again at some point.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Interesting...wonder how ron will react when he finds out harry is a vampire
The Dark Lord Andros chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I pray to Artemis that you haven't let this story die. If you don't update soon, then, CRUCIO ULTIMA!
Toby860 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I like it. A good creature harry story
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So... Generally when you adopt a fic, you add to the story. This is just a repost and I wonder when exactly you were going to add content?
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Oh man, this is hilariously awesome. I love Harry's reaction to the whole thing and cannot wait for more. I am also adding this to my C2 Harry Potter and the Sanguine Addiction.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »