Reviews for Broken Façade
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awww. It's sad, but the love between the two seems so true. Wonderfully written,especially the descriptions!
Bexteron chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow...this was a really good read. I thought your descriptions of the environment were great and then there was the explosion. I thought you did a good job at conveying Zacks fear and unease and adding the drama during the aftermath of the explosion. i thought it was well written and got me hooked! :D I like their relationship; loving and protective. The way Seph jumped in to sheild Zack was just a lovely demonstration of not only his love for him but his dedication to his role.

When Zack realized Seph would probably have to lose and arm and how Seph would feel, I just sat there "awwing". I couldn't imagine seeing my lover in that state AND not knowing how they would react if they were told that they'd have to lose an arm.

The end was a tender. I loved how, after Seph had given himself the time to come to terms about seriousness of the injury, he was able to accept it and even give into a sensitive joke as well!

Great read Angie! Enjoyed it alot :D
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice. I found this quite interesting! Can't wait to read the next chaap! :)
zexydemyx66 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
OMFG! i never thought id like this, but i do. please write more.
WaveMoonstone chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
lol please update soon 3
Laineenhele chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I loved how you wrote them, Sephiroth trying to be strong and Zack wanting to support him any way he can and cheer him up :)
Alma Heart chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really like the way you worked this first bit. Even though severe injuries usually put me off because of their graphic content, your description was just tame enough for me to deal with, and it was terrible enough to really convey what Zack was feeling when he saw Seph so badly injured like that. It was heart-wrenching!

I'm really interested to see how Seph copes with something like this, loss isn't something we usually see him deal with. And, of course, how Zack will deal and try to help. A good start.

Also, given your premise, I really love your summary, and where it feels like this piece is going. The contrast between what them (and I bet especially Hojo) will see in a now marred Sephiroth, and what Zack really sees. Zack always has had a gift for seeing the truth, after all. And it rather wonderfully echoes the end of Crisis Core proper. I am interested to see how Zack will convince Sephiroth his vision is correct.

Hope to see more! :)

~Alma
skibalovesya chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
SPAM!

No but fuhreelz, this is teh awsum. Moar is yes.

(ahem) You know I love this fic, and I've been present since its inception. So... this is moot.