Reviews for Forget Me Not
sue1zide chapter 31 . 7/20
I'm always happy to see into their future.
Chikkita chapter 44 . 5/18
Wonderful story
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Blueboot55 chapter 44 . 5/8
Love this great story. What a ride. One of my favorites to re-read.
Michelle Law chapter 44 . 4/22
Love the story! Romance, suspense, danger, SMART women, sexy, sensitive men and the "Future takes" were terrific!
Michelle Law chapter 20 . 4/22
YOUR Charlie is a LOT more pragmatic and calm than S. M.'s Charlie! Of course the age differences in the two main characters from the originals may have a lot to do with that. S. M.'s Charlie would have taken Edward to the back of beyond and just SHOT his narrow little ass if'n he'd found Edward in Bella's bed, Vampirism be damned! Oh, My, Gosh! Alec and JANE!? I can already tell this will not end well for THAT dastardly pair! Cue the ominous music!
blondferretgirl chapter 44 . 3/29
Love It!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 44 . 11/29/2016
Good work
ChrisDGoosey chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
I used to know a compulsive cleaner and she would have never been able to sit on the porch like Bella. I don't mean this as a criticism in any way - simply an observation.
Ashmerlin chapter 44 . 8/28/2016
So sweet! I loved going on this ride with Edward and Bella. You created a wonderful story here.

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
Prettysqueaky chapter 29 . 8/17/2016
You could have made that more drama filled more angst perhaps. I guess it got the story across.
Prettysqueaky chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
What does he have a wife? I'm so glad I'm reading this as a complete story because that's one hell of a cliffhanger.
Prettysqueaky chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
Is Jamie James? What happened?
Prettysqueaky chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Who is Lily.
Prettysqueaky chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This seems interesting!
J.DRAST chapter 44 . 7/1/2016
Hello. Excellent story! I loved every word! Thanks again for entertaining me! Suzan Noerr
9,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »