Reviews for Forget Me Not
twidorkxx16 chapter 36 . 9/16
This has one of the most beautiful vows I have ever read. Couldn't stop crying.
Speaking of first kisses, or kisses in general, I love that "first kiss" , as well as all the others, in the Twilight movies! I got into the whole Twilight thing AFTER all the movies were out, so I missed seeing them in theaters. I bet audiences World Wide were holding their collective breaths, and then squealing with joy when they saw THE KISS!
midnitereader chapter 44 . 7/6
Loved it sooo much. What a beautiful story.
twimima7 chapter 44 . 2/28
I was happy to read this again. Good memories were brought back. I enjoyed the read then and now again. Thank you for the writing and your time.
Short story but Great about Love. This Edward was amazing.
Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 44 . 12/15/2018
So beautiful
Guest chapter 36 . 12/15/2018
First time I’ve read a wedding vow scene and cried. Well done!
anytito chapter 44 . 10/3/2018
Hola, excelente historia, muchísimas gracias. Me encantó
heartstrings13 chapter 43 . 9/24/2018
Beautiful story
twilightnaley19 chapter 44 . 8/16/2018
So, I started to read this, this morning and finished reading it just now. As I read, it seemed oddly familiar to me, and I realized that I had read it before but either didn't get to finish reading it or I just didn't get to review this story. But I have to say I really enjoyed reading this. Although Edward's journey to Bella was not a good one, I am glad their paths crossed. I really enjoyed how their relationship slowly blossomed and his relationship with Lily slowly blossomed to get them to their happy ever after as a couple and as a family. I loved the future-takes so glad to see how things played out for them all.
liatb01 chapter 44 . 7/3/2018
Beautiful story.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 44 . 5/28/2018
Really really enjoyed reading this fic! Thank you for sharing:-)
Team Marylou chapter 44 . 2/10/2018
What a wonderful story...thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 44 . 2/7/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Lostred Rose J chapter 44 . 1/17/2018
Gorgeous story! Thank you so much for writing it!
9,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »