Reviews for Forget Me Not
Team Marylou chapter 44 . 2/10
What a wonderful story...thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 44 . 2/7
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Lostred Rose J chapter 44 . 1/17
Gorgeous story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/26/2017
This is so cute
sue1zide chapter 31 . 7/20/2017
I'm always happy to see into their future.
Chikkita chapter 44 . 5/18/2017
Wonderful story
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Blueboot55 chapter 44 . 5/8/2017
Love this great story. What a ride. One of my favorites to re-read.
Michelle Law chapter 44 . 4/22/2017
Love the story! Romance, suspense, danger, SMART women, sexy, sensitive men and the "Future takes" were terrific!
Michelle Law chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
YOUR Charlie is a LOT more pragmatic and calm than S. M.'s Charlie! Of course the age differences in the two main characters from the originals may have a lot to do with that. S. M.'s Charlie would have taken Edward to the back of beyond and just SHOT his narrow little ass if'n he'd found Edward in Bella's bed, Vampirism be damned! Oh, My, Gosh! Alec and JANE!? I can already tell this will not end well for THAT dastardly pair! Cue the ominous music!
blondferretgirl chapter 44 . 3/29/2017
Love It!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 44 . 11/29/2016
Good work
ChrisDGoosey chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
I used to know a compulsive cleaner and she would have never been able to sit on the porch like Bella. I don't mean this as a criticism in any way - simply an observation.
Ashmerlin chapter 44 . 8/28/2016
So sweet! I loved going on this ride with Edward and Bella. You created a wonderful story here.

Prettysqueaky chapter 29 . 8/17/2016
You could have made that more drama filled more angst perhaps. I guess it got the story across.
Prettysqueaky chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
What does he have a wife? I'm so glad I'm reading this as a complete story because that's one hell of a cliffhanger.
9,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »