Reviews for Forget Me Not
DevilSwan chapter 35 . 1/27/2016
This was the best chapter of this story (sniffing).. Too much love..
DevilSwan chapter 30 . 1/27/2016
Great chapter.. Everything is happy and fine, rainbows and sunshine. Will it last long?
DevilSwan chapter 29 . 1/27/2016
Okay i am happy they are safe and all but i think that was a bit too easy.. I mean one minute Jane is being all evil, confident and terrifying and the next she is handing over the gun just like that, so easily?
DevilSwan chapter 28 . 1/27/2016
Hope Charlie is listening to them..
Go Lily..:) Tell her how much Edward loves u guys and that she is a very evil, manipulating witch..
DevilSwan chapter 27 . 1/27/2016
Oh no.. What are they gonna do now? At first i thought these guys were only after Bella and were lying about Lily and Alice.. But all three of them? Thats too much trouble.. But the main point is how did they find them in the first place?
DevilSwan chapter 26 . 1/27/2016
Finally (squealing), our Edward is back. He remembers everything..
And who is this man? It cant be Emmett. Emmett can be a lot of things, but menacing? No, never..
DevilSwan chapter 25 . 1/27/2016
Love is in the air.. Do you believe in love at first sight..?
DevilSwan chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
Interesting chapter..
DevilSwan chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
Yeah.. There is hope. At least they smiled, after a long long night.
DevilSwan chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
So Edward was a rich, spoiled, workaholic and there is the rest of the twilight team in the picture. Good to know:)
DevilSwan chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
Trouble trouble..
DevilSwan chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Finally.. Alice is here. I was starting to wonder where the rest of the characters are.
DevilSwan chapter 15 . 1/26/2016
Oooh.. Its getting a little hot here.. Even in a January weather..;)
DevilSwan chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
Gah.. He is so sweet.. ;)
DevilSwan chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Oh God.. Bella sure has quite a history. My mom is my best friend too. I cant even imagine what i would do without her. Bella's behaviour after her mother's death is understandable.
And for ur question.. I would most definitely admit my desires to Edward had he been on my couch. ;)
9,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »