Reviews for Forget Me Not
Irabella RobSten chapter 44 . 5/13/2015
Such an amazing and wonderful story. i really enjoyed reading it.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 44 . 5/13/2015
This is so sweeeeeeettttttt! Such a lovely fic its amazing! The live between all of them its too much in a good way! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us! I'm so emotional right now! :) thank you.
JenLem chapter 44 . 5/11/2015
I didn't want this to ever end!

Beautiful story and I adored the outtakes.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 44 . 5/6/2015
So sweet, I loved . It.
sarah chapter 44 . 5/4/2015
Such a wonderful story...
I loved it very much
REgrrl chapter 44 . 4/17/2015
A lovely story.
BurningAkira97 chapter 44 . 3/25/2015
Loved every bit of it! Great story :)
Hanover78 chapter 35 . 2/25/2015
Dancing in the rain...brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful chapter. I just adore this story. Thank you for sharing your stories!
tricklem chapter 44 . 1/23/2015
great story and I enjoyed reading it. thanks for posting it.
LAB1 chapter 44 . 12/14/2014
This story was so good and so interesting! Loved Alice and Jasper! Lily was adorable!
TinaF chapter 44 . 12/1/2014
Awesome! I loved it all.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 44 . 11/26/2014
This was so sweet; I loved it. And what a perfect ending! Thanks so much for sharing it.
lesuse chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS GREAT - LOVED THIS EDWARD AND BELLA, AND WHAT A SWEET SURPRISE IN LILY! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR OTHER STORIES AND CHECKING OUT YOUR OR. Glad I found your stuff!
cullenmeadow chapter 44 . 11/11/2014
Loved this story, thanks for sharing :)
Kristal Victoria chapter 35 . 10/25/2014
Darn you! See, I don't cry easily - not even when a tissue warning is issued. (I blame it on the Zoloft, personally!) I just came off of a nearly two-month long migraine that spawned 4 ER trips an an admission to hospital. I cried twice. BIG mistake! It made the migraine worse! I give this history for a reason. Here I am, loving the heck out of your delightful story, da da da 6 kids da da da dance in the rain (tickle in throat but da da da) Bella come with me da da - wait- what? Dance with me... My mom liked to dance in the rain. I know she did. Aaaaand cue the water works! Of course, I had to turn them off quickly because I was terrified of setting off another hideous gang of pickaxers in my brain. But well done! I know its been two years but I hope you see this anyway. :-)
9,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »