Reviews for Forget Me Not
twilightnaley19 chapter 44 . 8/16/2018
So, I started to read this, this morning and finished reading it just now. As I read, it seemed oddly familiar to me, and I realized that I had read it before but either didn't get to finish reading it or I just didn't get to review this story. But I have to say I really enjoyed reading this. Although Edward's journey to Bella was not a good one, I am glad their paths crossed. I really enjoyed how their relationship slowly blossomed and his relationship with Lily slowly blossomed to get them to their happy ever after as a couple and as a family. I loved the future-takes so glad to see how things played out for them all.
liatb01 chapter 44 . 7/3/2018
Beautiful story.
ECnim chapter 44 . 5/28/2018
Really really enjoyed reading this fic! Thank you for sharing:-)
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 44 . 2/10/2018
What a wonderful story...thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 44 . 2/7/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Lostred Rose J chapter 44 . 1/17/2018
Gorgeous story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/26/2017
This is so cute
sue1zide chapter 31 . 7/20/2017
I'm always happy to see into their future.
Annalau chapter 44 . 5/18/2017
Wonderful story
Thank you for sharing it with us.
BlueStar2020 chapter 44 . 5/8/2017
Love this great story. What a ride. One of my favorites to re-read.
Michelle Law chapter 44 . 4/22/2017
Love the story! Romance, suspense, danger, SMART women, sexy, sensitive men and the "Future takes" were terrific!
Michelle Law chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
YOUR Charlie is a LOT more pragmatic and calm than S. M.'s Charlie! Of course the age differences in the two main characters from the originals may have a lot to do with that. S. M.'s Charlie would have taken Edward to the back of beyond and just SHOT his narrow little ass if'n he'd found Edward in Bella's bed, Vampirism be damned! Oh, My, Gosh! Alec and JANE!? I can already tell this will not end well for THAT dastardly pair! Cue the ominous music!
EnglishBookLover chapter 44 . 3/29/2017
Love It!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 44 . 11/29/2016
Good work
ChrisDGoosey chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
I used to know a compulsive cleaner and she would have never been able to sit on the porch like Bella. I don't mean this as a criticism in any way - simply an observation.
9,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »