Reviews for Knight of the Night
rinjutsu chapter 15 . 20h
Hey all! This is the writer, saying she will, will, WILL finish this fic before August. To any who are still with me, I promise a delicious final chapter. Nothing tastes better in the summer than a nice lemonade, at least. ;)
namigirl chapter 16 . 3/17
this was getting really good and would love for it to be finished because I was really thoroughly enjoying it. Please try to continue this story for me so that I can have a good ending to a good story.
VampireDA3 chapter 16 . 3/2
I hope you continue this eventually.
twilightserius chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
omg they are too cute neither one wants to admit their love yet but read more later.
rinjutsu chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Beeftink: It certainly is never forgotten; I do tend to become quite busy though. I try my best to update weekly, but it often doesn't work out. I was in Japan for a month, and had no internet connection at all with which to update. But! At least that isn't a problem anymore. Thank you for your patience.
Beeftink chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Glad you're back - had thought this one had been forgotten. Please do continue!
Soul93 chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
I'm not going to lie - I died a little inside the AxI in this chapter. It was a joy to read.
Lechuga Loca chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
You do an excellent work! Demons, I continued reading his history up to the midnight.
Congratulations for writing something like that. I expect to be able to read soon the following chapters.
Furionknight chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I look forward to more :)
REDRydingHood chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
oh please! do continue! this story is to amazing to let go! I will dig my nails in and never let go!
REDRydingHood chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
haha that was AWESOME!
KitKatWondaland chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
OMG they KISSED. (must resist the urge to fangirl)
KitKatWondaland chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
THE IMPLICATIONS. THE IMPLICAAATIOONS. Lol good chapter can't wait to read the next.
KitKatWondaland chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
IntegraxAlucard is one of my favorite pairings and you write it realistically which is pretty awesome.
KitKatWondaland chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I literally have no idea what to say. That was an amazing chapter and it was really shocking. Especially since Integra wore a dress lol.