Reviews for Knight of the Night
Darknessdawns chapter 17 . 9/21
please tell me you are going to complete this. It was left at such a massive cliffhanger. I am extremely curious to see how it ends and if Integra is truly dead.
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 17 . 4/18
Oh god, why would you leave it here? ;A; And the end is close yet your last update was last year, nuuu! It would be nice if you could finish it (if you want to, of course). This is so far one of my IntegreaxAlucard fanfics out there, your writing is amazing and I just love the story~! ;u;
talia1612 chapter 17 . 1/5
I love this fanfic! Next chapter please!
mireee3D2Y chapter 17 . 1/2
omg I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is awesome! Continue please! :3
impr0mptu chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
This is getting very interesting! I'm really liking it so far, and this story has given me a few good laughs so far :)
impr0mptu chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Very interesting story so far, and very good! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
Finish it! Continue the story!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
A short chapter but I liked it. Man, had to be hard to watch and not do something. I do look forward to seeing what you do next. Been a long time but is nice you start up on this again. Good job!
rinjutsu chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Hey all! This is the writer, saying she will, will, WILL finish this fic before August. To any who are still with me, I promise a delicious final chapter. Nothing tastes better in the summer than a nice lemonade, at least. ;)
namigirl chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
this was getting really good and would love for it to be finished because I was really thoroughly enjoying it. Please try to continue this story for me so that I can have a good ending to a good story.
VampireDA3 chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
I hope you continue this eventually.
twilightserius chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
omg they are too cute neither one wants to admit their love yet but read more later.
rinjutsu chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Beeftink: It certainly is never forgotten; I do tend to become quite busy though. I try my best to update weekly, but it often doesn't work out. I was in Japan for a month, and had no internet connection at all with which to update. But! At least that isn't a problem anymore. Thank you for your patience.
Beeftink chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Glad you're back - had thought this one had been forgotten. Please do continue!
Soul93 chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
I'm not going to lie - I died a little inside the AxI in this chapter. It was a joy to read.