Reviews for Party With The Backstabbers
Transform ya chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
So far so good

will this be Rosalie/Bella?
Gold Fish chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Very nice.

Hope to see more soon.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
My reaction to this chapter has to be the name of the chapter as well. (But in a good way of course!) Party With The Backstabbers is just...phenomenal. Oh my god. I just...love it.

And on the ending of the perfect Jella relationship, I guess all good things must come to an end sooner or later. I'll just have to read chapters 11 and 12 over and over again from time to time.

Btw, update soon! You nearly killed me here with a month of wating, FireTurnsToAsh.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
This just keeps getting better and better. I missed reading this story, while I was away :). Looking forward to more!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
WHOA. I LOVE IT.

FireTurnsToAsh, please update this soon! Happy holidays!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
YES. I LOVE IT.

Favorite part:

I stood up and walked to the front of the class. I waited until everyone was inside and on their seats. The teacher was late, so this was the perfect time. "Guys, I have something relatively important to tell you. Last Saturday, I had sex and it was decent. I just thought that you should know that I lost my virginity. That is all." I sat down before people threw things at me. I looked at Edward and smiled. "Looks like you have nothing on me."
NIko'13 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYY! JAJAJAJA I LOVED IT AND I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT 1! ;)
Lizzie Sixx chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
This was really good. "No. I just like messing with them." that was so funny. Update sooner than this.
NIko'13 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
IIIII LOOOVED IT CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT 1!;)
Lauren chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Funny so far!Really getting into it,please update)Thank You
HalcyonSeasons chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Bella and Jake had sex! FINALLY! Sorry, I just really love these two people. And YES, I want a sequel! This story is fricking amazing. *chants* Up-date...up-date...up-date!
NIko'13 chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
I love it it was great!:)
Lizzie Sixx chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Really good chapter. And. I wasn't. It's rated T. Why would I think there are lemons and yes, it is a reference to Andy Sixx. I was listening to their music when I made up this username.
JJ47 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Nice chapter.
NIko'13 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEDD IT AND UR GGREAT WITHOUT A BETA !AND I KNOW ITS HARD THATS WHY IM NOT DOING 1 UNTILL I CAN GET HELP BUT UR A NATURAL!AND IM NOT GOING 2 PUSH U IN ANY WAY!SOOOOOOOO GOOD LUCK IF U NEED ANY HELP JUST PM ME OK?;)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »