Reviews for Party With The Backstabbers
HalcyonSeasons chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
This is one of the most original plots I have ever read. I think someone mentioned Twilight / Mean Girls in a previous review, and they are absolutely right (that was me, before I got an account here, tee-hee)! This story just works. I love how Bella and Jacob seem to be partners-in-crime, but they just want popularity. Beautiful story. One of the best Twilight fanfics I have ever read.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
This is freaking amazing. It has me on the floor laughing at times. I love it! Update more soon! *subscribes*
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Haha! The chess club with Jake and Bella, too funny! :) Can't wait for more!
bob chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Seriously hurry up with the next chapter! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!
bob chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I loved this chapter! This is so hilarious!
Insane-ButInControl chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I am in love with Bella's father. He seems to do stuff for shits and giggles. When Jacob (it was Jacob right?) had a Bella/Bella phone conversation, it was kind of confusing and slightly creepy. That could be cOnsidered obsessive behavior (almost as bad as the FriendMap addiction OMG!). Other than that, this chapter was pretty good. Send me another update soon.
TeamJellaFTW chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Oh my God, this was the best one yet! I loved Charlie in this! And then Bella was role-plying with herself! This is freaking awesome. I want more!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I can't stop laughing. Roleplaying with herself! Hahaha! Too ! I love the water spraying, that was good. I actually loved this whol chapter :). Looking forward to more!
volleyballchik34 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Hahah Charlie is a trip! and bella is sooo wierd hahahahhahreat update update soon
TeamJellaFTW chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Loved it. This is getting better and better!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
(90lbs ball of glitter, peroxide and fake tan throw out two people)That me Lol! I loved this chapter it was awesome.. Looking forward to more! :)
CullenGirl1901 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Hey

Okay um...I don't know what to say about this chapter other than you are worse than me with the long chapter titles!

It's good to know Bella's a stalker. Just like us!

OH and I don't think you should use too many song lyrics because it might turn into a songfic okay I don't really know what it means but technically when I say you don't need a disclaimer for the story because it's legal to have it it's not really allowed to have song lyrics in fanfiction stories because you didn't get permission from the song writers. It's the same thing with youtube except they can't really take action.

If any of that made sense. :L

xx

(P.S I'm ready to beta when you are!)
CullenGirl1901 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Charlie is such a freak!

And Mr McDreamyGodICouldBang him oh that's good. :D It's like in the Screamers every time Alice talks about Jasper she calls him Dr Mc-something-really-long-and-really-pointless-but-gets-the-point-across-that-he's-fuckable. :L

Anyway WTF is up with the sluts, whores and strumpets? I mean I suppose it's a term of endearment in this world of Forks but it's a little weird. :P

Also loving the cliques. :)

And I know it doesn't say it but I decided to try and imagine Jacob in eyeliner anyway and I think it could work...but only when he's pissed off :P

CullenGirl1901 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
chubby chasers phase? lol

And Charlie the ninja oh I love it. :)

Yay Jacob! I know you already told me what happens but still!

CullenGirl1901

(I decided remembering my other one would take forever)

CullenGirl1901 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*That* is a new technique to get people to review. lol

Anyway I really like it so far. And did you ever notice that Edward can be written any way and you can imagine him that way perfectly?

Oh I think it's hilarious that you call them 'yearbook sluts' and 'molesters' especially Eric and the description of Mike? PERFECT.

Loving it :D

Annoying Evil Little Lying Pixie Bitch Attention Whore

(I don't care what way the words go if I get them all that's fine :P)

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »