Reviews for There For You
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 8/25
Love it!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 3/30
I like you you made each scene flow
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
the story was a little broken up but other than that pretty good
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love these two.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Brilliant job! Amazing portrayal of the two and emotions. Especially the last one.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
nice and sweet father/son fluff. Nice job!;)
maplebird chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Ohmy...oh...oh my. THANK you. You are so wonderful, Vivirona...dear Vivirona... Best pick-me up EVER. I can't believe I didn't read this as soon as it came out. It literally had EVERY literary element I look for in a favorite, plus a few surprises. Actually, the whole thing was a surprise. I really just submitted my prompt, thinking "Take THAT! Let's see what she can REALLY do... She'll never actually take this prompt anyway. Don't kid yourself, Birdie." I was really quite cynical at the time.

But oh, how you have come through. From my really vague prompt, you pulled a little masterpiece, a unique adventure that spoke to my wandering, over imaginative, heart.

I won't soon forget this kindness. Thank you, Vivirona.

~Forever your Birdie.
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I love the father/son relationship!
Cass chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
As I say every time we talk you are one of the best writer I know and have the honor reading their work! I loved it I love you! This was just what I needed today!
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great story, the end was really freaky, but I liked it. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
American Gypsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
great story!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
WHOA! *U* That was SO AMAZING! *U* WHOA! *U* Rock on! Absolutely gorgeous! *U* *U* Man, the emotion (especially that last part), the imagery, the situations, the fluidity, the characterization...! *U* AHH! This was PERFECT! *U* *U* Rock on!
maskedmidnightninja chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ahh, I love father/son moments between Dick and Bruce! This was cute. :) I love how Dick just climbed onto the chandelier like it was no big deal. He's a little monkey! Or a koala! And he's adorable! And bonding during basketball! :D I loved that basketball scene in Downtime... And Alfred is so quality. He never stops being a bamf. I loved it, Val! :D
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I squealed a little when Bruce found Dick the night he had the nightmares.

It was sweet.

Good job hun.
ixos chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Too lazy to sign in. But YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Good stuff! Love, love, love the dynamics and the history behind everything. It's sweet how Bruce plays up what he isn't to get out of what he doesn't want to do, and it's absolutely hilarious how cute Robin can be. The end was killer, I think the words stuck together in italics really added to the effect of Batman's total confusion. All in all, sweet and suspenseful and so very /Robin/. Very nice job. :)