Reviews for How to Be a Vampire, and Other Life Lessons
busygirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved this story! Now I have to read the rest that you've written in this series!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I am just discovering this series and really am enjoying it! I am not familar with what you base your story on, but I certainly like your characters. On to the next one!
Aveoni chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Great story! I hope you'll continue this. :)
FrankieRae chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Amazing! You are a wonderful writer and I very much enjoy these :)
Lajoci chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great series, hope you continue writing about Embry. The interactions are realistic and interesting to read. Dimitir needs her!
carita chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
This is very good, and I like the darker twist in this plot which makes this story stand out from your other ones. (Those are still good, too, by the way). Please keep updating this one!
gaben chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Really loving this story. The relationships are developing at a good and very plausible pace. You write Dimitri really well , the conversation. And narrative is both interesting and humourous. Can't wait for more. Thanks for a good read and story.
gaben chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Loving this story. Glad to see an update. The black humour is very clever.
sarahbeara07 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Love this story,looking forward to the next chapter.

Your a good writer.
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
This is awesome! I loved watching this movie when I was younger. Lol. You write the parent-child relationships very well, and make the behaviors of a 12 year old very believable. Seriously looking forward to reading more! Please update sooon!
RomTuck chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Great story! You're a very talented writer and would love to read more