Reviews for the widow in paradise
Aspou chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
wow so beautiful and sad...
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
/going through your kinda old stuff
I ship this. I mean, ulquihime, which i'm sure you don't but yeah. And i used to ship ishihime (still kinda do 'cause ulquiorra is sorta dead).
but damn. you're bringing back old feels that should really stay buried because wow it hurts.
underlings chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
WOW—this is stunningly written piece. Your diction and prose are both brilliant! Also, you wrote Orihime in such an embodied way.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very pretty fic. I think you did a great job with this. Love to read more from you!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Bad things happen. People keep living.
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was...amazing.

Between the descriptive words and stream of emotions, this was wonderfully bittersweet.

I really love this.
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad I read this, although it's so very sad, to me. Poor Orihime. And poor Ishida. As an IshiHime shipper, this was both pleasant and painful to read.

I want Orihime to be happy.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahhh! You make me cry. So beautiful.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
D:

And so she's trapped there forever, running in a circle of IshidaUlquiorraIchigoIshida...
Mysty Midnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This story was absolute gold. It was beautifully written and I really think you captured the sadness Orihime felt when she had been trapped, and Ulquiorra had almost been her friend. It was tragic and sad and heartbreaking (in a good 'I need to read more Bleach fics sort of way) as Orihime felt that nostalgia as she thought about Ulquiorra.

"The endless sea of shimmering lights that she called home sang of regret and falling in love with all the wrong people."

That line absolutely bought tears into my eyes because you've captured Orihime's sadness perfectly and you were able to mould Ulquihime and IshiHime into one.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Whoa - just when I'd given up on fanfic being worth the read, I find THIS. The oneshot as a whole was beautiful, tragic and nostalgic all at the same time, with hints of hope throughout - though the ending crushed me, I have to admit. But there are some lines in here that were, to put it simply, poetry.

My favorite lines were "They sewed until the sun began to set and the world was lit with bloody red-gold. It spilled over the emerald satin and onto the black lace."

And: "Orihime and Ishida-san stood in the unnatural light like ghosts in the sunlight; pale smoke impressions on glass."

Sooo beautiful. It makes me want to go back to writing Ishihime. There is something so precious and delicate about this pairing that you've captured in a short chapter. Thank you for this.

-Kimsa
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
JUST when I thought you couldn't POSSIBLY get any better I sign into my inbox and see THIS.

You do know it isn't possible to describe this, right?

What I absolutely loved in this piece was how, even though you make it obvious it is meant to be an Ulquiorra/Orihime piece, as well as the fact that they had some sort of a physical relationship (fingers against her throat), you never mention that Ulquiorra made/makes Orihime's heart hurt like Kurosaki-kun did (does?). It's interesting, because for Orihime to admit that she loved Ulquiorra would prove the extent of Heuco Mundo's effect on Orihime.

I loved every bit of this, but my favorite line was: 'The endless sea of shimmering lights that she called home sang of regret and falling in love with all the wrong people.'

Thank you SO much for sharing. I adore you.

Penny.
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
...THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OMFG I LOVE IT SARA I LOVE IT OMFG I AM SO HAPPY I AM SO HAPPY AND I AM TEARY EYED BUT IN A SATISFIED WAY BECAUSE THIS WAS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE IT AND ITS MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE WHEEEEEE~
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oooh! Very nicely done. I don't usually go for Ishida when pairing Orihime, but you wrote this in a way that I really liked. And THANK YOU for putting depth to her character. Kubo kinda pissed me off after the timeskip and Orihime's all bubbly and cheeful still. I'm like...wouldn't she be at least a LITTLE traumatized? I mean, REALLY. -huff huff-

So thank you. :D Oh, and do me a favor and read my entry for SasuSaku month on LJ? Pretteh pleeeeez?