Reviews for Better Left Alone
Can you please do an updated version
Lola-2011 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I love the new baby's name! And how Mary held her own with Nick. I'm going to miss this story, it was very well written. Great job!
blackwidow73 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Love the baby's name, haha its cute. I really like the ending to this. Nick just watching her from the distance. Its like he has grown a little and seen how he messed up in life, and now he's facing the fact that he can't fix the damage that has been done. Its somewhat sad in the fact that he sees what he missed out on, but in the same time, he at least got to see his daughter graduate.
Lola-2011 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I'm so glad that Mary and Lexi tlaked things out. I love Mary and Andy together, they're so sweet. Great chapter!
blackwidow73 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
At least now Lexi knows about he r father. I am gladthat she and Mary were ablet to patch things up.
blackwidow73 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Aww, I hope that Lexi and Mary can work this out. I also hope that if she does find Nick, that he doesn't hurt her too bad.
Lola-2011 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Wow things certainly are a mess. Hopefully Mary and Lexi can work things out. Great cahpter!
blackwidow73 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I hope Mary can talk some sense into her. Seeing Nick is the last thing that she needs.
Lola-2011 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Now that's what I call a cliffhanger! I relaly love Mary and Andy together. Great chapter!
blackwidow73 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Good start. I like the relationship in the family, Lexi and Abby are cute together. I like how she fell asleep in the bed with Abby lol, I've done that when I put my baby cousins to bed. I'm glad that Abby happened to pick up the right piece of paper, I wonder what Mary will do now. Pleas eupdate soon.
Lola-2011 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love the dynamic of their family! And Lexi wants to find Nick? I see lots of drama ahead! Great chapter!