Reviews for The Italian In Me
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 11/22
Dude. Are you dead or something? There is no other excuse for abandoning all your writing. Are you? If you are I will do the demon summoning song, the thing from the Bartemaeus Trilogy, the Inferi spell, and offer McDonald's to the dead. If none of these work, I will assume you are alive and will proceed to track you down and chew you out for leaving us.
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 11/22
I love it when characters read fanfiction, inside a fanfiction. It's very cool.
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 11/22
Does Romano just call everyone some kind of bastard? Weird. Especially if I was Tom Riddle. His parents were married but it made more ruckus than if he'd been illegitimate. Anyways, Emma seems a bit like me. On hyper mode. With fangirl turned up to one hundred.
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 11/22
Have I yet told you that you are a great and hilarious author? I have? Meh, who cares. You rock.
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 11/22
My mood has changed drastically because a different song came up on my playlist, so I'm no longer in a lively mood like I am with the tomato song, now I'm in my morbid mood because of the demon summoning song. Flare up and burn it down, answer my calling right now, burn down these fools with a crimson flame. I like this song. :) I also like your writing. I don't like how you haven't updated your Unit fic for years.
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 11/22
Cecie is cool. I like her. I also like her brother's tomato song. Hehe. I'm listening to it right now. Buono tomato. Next chapter now, see ya.
Nerasaur chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Sicily:"Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!"

Great Story btw! :3
OwlCookies XD chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Rainbows penguins unicorns and sparkles xD hehehe

U never said such a thing u liar! Technically me and aryssa are the partners in crime :P thts y its partner not trio
OwlCookies XD chapter 5 . 8/8/2011

lol jenna :P all three of us totally ARE partners in crime xD our theme is like, pretty much all humor
OwlCookies XD chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Ohhh lol NOW I see who emma is xD hehe
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I'm sooo sorry I didn't review last chapter! T-T I feel bad now. I should've paid attention... well actually I couldn't since I've got some family n emotional is- right babbling. but this story is still amazing~! keep it up! update soon :D
OwlCookies XD chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
month. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 7/8/2011

lololol dispicable me :P
Xploding Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
heeyyyy lol that was a good chapter. :) America is soo in character...nice :)I was laffing when Italy was like Come over to my house for some pasta! haha, the title is kinda weird...but whatever...c ya later xD
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
i swear to god you are writing everything i LIVE for... its creepy. but i freaking LOVE IT! viva futbol! (live soccer) you gotta update soon! i cant wait! sigh~ i love this story so much. although it really is creepy how you're writing stuff and its entirely true about me, except for a few things, but other than that you're on the mark o.O update soon~~~~ *super duper excited for the next chapter*