Reviews for House of Sorrows
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Omg! I cried! Omg! And i love hotch and emily!
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was excellent.

When I watched the episodes after 'Lauren' until the finale of season 6, I always wondered what it must be like for Hotch to pretend that she was dead when he knew she was alive. Thats really terrible. I can't remember these episodes much, probably cos Emily and JJ weren't in them! I probably would have not watched them at all had I not known at that point that both of them were coming back.

Anyway, I think a secret like this is enough to give someone a nervous breakdown and this poor man is already stressed!

I don't think I have watched alot of episodes you've mentioned in this chapter. I shall watch season 2 soon. So, Emily was eager to join the team and Hotch didn't trust her at first? Is it because he didn't trust former spies in general and he knew she worked at Interpol? And I have to also see the one where Hotch accused her of playing politics. I did see the episode where Hotch went to her apartment to invite back when she left the team. Thats season 3 episode 2. A really good one but I've forgotten its name.

Oh, and I didn't know Morgan had an office! I just thought he, Emily and Reid just had desks at the bullpen like Tony, Ziva and McGee do at NCIS. I know Rossi had an office because they showed it in 'About Face' I think and in the other episode where Derek, Em and JJ go to help him solve the 20 year old mystery (this episode I loved so I don't know why I've forgotten its name).

Oh, I love your reference to Emily as the eager, beaver brunette!
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Another difficult character to write, and another job well done!

Keep up the good work!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This hurt to read too. It's short, yet simply, and very effective. I feel for Hotch here because, as the leader, he has to carry this monumental knowledge and worry with him. He knows Emily's alive, but he doesn't really know how she is, and then he must see everyone's grief. I loved how you showed that with her literal and figurative "ghost". Hotch's thoughts were also in tune with the situation too. Wonderfully done.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
great story
Carebearfrost chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That's my legit fanfiction account, I was just too lazy to log in ;)

That was really good though! You got Hotch's character down to the T. The little details about the team and everything else was perfect, seriously, excellent story you got here. :) I mainly write Reid-centered stories/oneshots, but this has inspired me to write more Hotch. :)

That was fantastic. :]