Reviews for Transformation of a Baby Penguin
TeamSparkles chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh hello
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love Adam Lambert! I love that I could hear the song in my head while reading this. Chris Colfer has gotten A LOT sexier this past season. :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Omg...I know it would be mildly inappropriate to see this on Glee, but HOLY CRAP I WANT TO SEE THIS ON GLEE. Anytime Chris does anything with THOSE. FUCKING. HIPS. I die a little of immense sexual frustration...but I kind of love it.

GREAT FIC! YAY FOR BABY PENGUIN TRANSFORMATION!
Cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Loved it! Haha, definitely not a baby penguin any more! I'm going through Klaine withdrawal this summer. I could totally see Kurt trying an Adam Lambert song (AL started w musicals, just like Kurt! PS- if u haven't seen it, look up when he played Fiyero)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm not familiar with the song but from the lyrics alone I know that you've done a good job with Kurt performing it. You just know that the baby penguin is going to give way to a very confident sexy beast haha.
PrettyGirlRock chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ooh! Sexy Kurt! I like! ;)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Okay, I totally agree that Kurt/ Chris should sing this song to Blaine at some point... *drools* Yeah, no further comment from me mate.

Well written, sexy fic!
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
... if I was Blaine, I'd totally get a boner from that performance. Just saying.

-xoxo

PS THIS. WAS. EPIC. I CAN'T EVEN /BEGIN/ TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH AWE I AM IN RIGHT NOW. SO GOOD! :'D WELL DONE!
HugsAndButterflyKlisses chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Dear Mr. Ryan Murphy,

Read and learn...

Enough said!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
GREAT descriptions, I could envision the whole thing. I even put the song on as I read it :P
Klaine4evar chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Must be really awkward for the girls! Anyway, continue this story! It's awesome!