Reviews for Desideratum
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
how heartbreaking.

well written. especially the ending. :)
Perilous chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh, wonderful. Loved it, the well-crafted ending, everything.
dav chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
oh... poor snape! no matter,

i'll comfort him.
sasha19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
O-oh...that actually brought tears to my eyes...
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
OOh, I feel -so- bad for poor Snape! Evil, evil Harry! *glare*
Faris-Eirin chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
That's strange: I read your story quite a while ago now and also added it to my favourites list... but actually never left a review. How could I!

I truly love your story, your description of Snape's feelings - but especially the ending. Down to the point and oh so true... and bitter. Poor Severus.

Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work

bb

Faris-Eirin
Raccha chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Oh that was so sad! Really good though! I love your last sentence, and I hope you pursue your writing :-)
Ophelia Flood chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Aww, crap, poor Severus!

I damn near cried over this. I like the obsession and the dissapointment, you don't find all that many fics like this. I quite like it.
Mykerinos chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
That was so mean! *desperately tries to hold her tears back* I really thought they had broken up and Snape was the one to comfort her! I hated it! It's just so terribly evil! Man! I'm so frustrated. You awful dream-destroyer. *grinds teeth* I REALLY disliked it. It was too good. The twist in the end... Just mordacious.

* 15 minutes later *

I must confess, it was really good. But still I can't help but hating it. ARGH!
Mylaea chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Wow, that is angst. I forgot to look for Romance, not Angst (I usually don't read it). I loved the story though! Terrifically written. What a wonderful concluding sentence!

you recieve:

*Mylaea's Award of Excellence*

*Mylaea's Grammar and Spelling Award*
KK chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
...poor Snape. *sniff* One of the saddest tale i ever read.
Miracle Vedilien chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Eeeeew! Evil Harry! Go away Harry! Stupid boy! Go to Ginny! Evilness! Even J.K. Rowling says you'll never like Hermione! GO! Becasue Hermione belongs to out dear wonderful Severus!

::realises that with Hermione married, that Severus is now open::

Avtually, Harry, you're quite nice! Go marry Hermione! You aren't supposed to be with Ginny! You and Hermione were meant to be!

...

Ahem, anyway, I loved it! What a wonderful way of ending it. Your last sentence was amazing.

Gah! Now I'll have to go find some great piece of Snape fluff and go make myself happy again!

::hurries off::

-Miracle
Poe Fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Oh, no! That is about the saddest thing I've read! Well written, though, and very orgininal. I loved the story it just makes me sad that the greasy haired son of a bitch didn't get the girl. *sigh* LOL.
AK chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Aaawwwe! Poor lonely Snape! Great story, though!
ROTCGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Awh! Why should she want to marry Harry when she could have the ultimate sexy man Severus.

"...Come here Severus, let me console you..."

Good idea.