Reviews for Outsider
LadyStar10 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Too bad it's a cliffhanger, good story though.
LadyStar10 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Hilarious when Jinx sings that song. I wonder what happens if we see Snake Eyes listening to a song.
Card Carrying Villains chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's spelled gaijin. Also, hey! Another story by you! This is yet another one that seems like it could be rather nice, but once again I would suggest a bit of spell check. You did a better job potraying Snake Eyes, though, which is great! He's tricky to write. Umm, I would suggest not doing the whole "5 reviews or I end it" thing. From what I can see, GI Joe has a pretty small fanbase of consistant readers/writers and then more people who occasionally participate. This the simple fct that people don't review every story they read takes a while for some fics to heat up.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story looks like it has a lot of action, and it focuses on a character who isn't usually included as a main character, which are both things I personally like. So, I definitely feel like your story has good potential to become very interesting, which is why I have a few suggestions for you.

Sometimes, your spelling and grammar made this story somewhat difficult to understand. I would suggest a beta reader. SpellCheck is a good resource too, but there's really no replacement for an actual human editor. In this same vein, I would suggest adding even a few more sentences of description to really flesh out the setting. Not paragraphs of description, mind you, just enough to tell the reader where Jinx is.

Finally (and this is just personal, and admittedly, I haven't been keeping up with Resolute) I do feel that Jinx acts a bit childish sometimes. But that's just me.

So, I think that with a little editing this story will be really intriguing. Keep on writing!