Reviews for Capsule Corp. Crisis
ty chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
What time of year was it bitch
innocentsmilehehe chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
*babbles just like Goten when he is excited* your story was great*shakes arms around and sideways *
but why did you discontinue ? *pouts* please update please please please *makes puppy dog face * i will give you lots of cyber cookies
please please please
xX.super.Xx chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Plz continue this story! i'm begin you & usually i don't beg! PLZ!
animegirl004 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
really did love it so far!
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Hey I know you may never even get this, but I love your story here and would totally be willing to continue it for you.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Yes, how dare those commoners breath in Vegeta's good air.
To the gallows with you! (I've been watching a lot of Pirates of the Carribean)
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
:D love it.
duh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm reviewing this subtitle.

OF CROUSE THE TWO DEVL TWINS (aka trunks and goten) WILL MAKE HIS LIFE MORE COMPLCATED, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU WILL THINK THAT THE TURTLE HERMET ISN'T A PERVENT.

P.S. THE TURTLE HERMET IS A PERVENT
piano play chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
oh...this is great im totally thrilled!and please update sooner because i cant wait!
ndesi62 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Has someone out there taken up this fic? Have you? Please tell me if either have happened, I totally want this fic to continue!
PianoKeys4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
No matter how many times I read a 'Gohan goes to Capsule Corp. with his class' fanfic, no matter how unoriginal the idea is, I don't get bored of them. I guess it's because I love reading all the brilliant methods of torturing Gohan; plus, they're always fun. Can't wait to read more!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Since you are not going to update just find a good fanfic author to continue the story.
demonunicron chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
please keep this fiction going. you proubley will no find out you gut this, or incnore it, since you have not updated in 5 years, but please start writting again. i don't want it to became a forgotten fic, there are too many of them in the dragonballz archive forrgoten, or not finished
Shika.Tot chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
It was a good story!, did any one take up this fic? if so could ya tell me?

Lol thanks, and it was a good story!
kgb chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
paragraph a chp. nope not gonna get me to read it like that