Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
The Twelve Olympians chapter 2 . 4/26
u gotta update
The Cynical Nerd chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh... This is so awesome!

I always love AUs, especially if they portray the boys so well!

Please update this one soon...

Sincerely, nickiR0x
Erin Lindsay chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Love the Story but, *Tears* My poor Sammy is a monster :'(
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
i really like this story so far due to its uniqueness! cant wait to read more :) keep up the great work
adaddario chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Dean being the hero love it!
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
OMG Bad Sam and Hero Dean! I really love this one
DeanFan chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Uh oh. Sam is so creepy in this story. I love it!

Update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Loved this chapter. Poor brooke :( maybe Dean can help her feel comfortable. I love the way he is with her. Its sooo sweet! Sams a dick but I love it lol please update soon. I love this story!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
thank you so much for brightening up my day with this update while im stuck in work even though im a sam fan what an ass poor brooke he must have put her though hell he not going to be happy when he finds out where she is i hope dean can help her i have a feeling things are going to be a bit bumpy for brooke amazing update as ever girl dying here for the next chapter hope it soon :)
me09 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I love the story and the idea of bad sam and good dean I love it :D
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it girl totally different to what you usually do but I like it omg Sam a bad guy I love it so looking forward to the next chapter please update ASAP I need more :)have an awesome 4th of July girl
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love this...and I'm usually a person who doesn't like this kind of story... But i like it!
DeanFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I am so loving this story!

I can't wait to see how bad Sam really is in this one.

Update soon!

*pretty please*
sam riggs chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i like it cant wait to see where this goes
April chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Dude I so love it. Love my hero Dean and bad Sam. This is gonna be so good I can tell. Please please update soon!