Reviews for firelight
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha, I love this!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I finally found one of your Lily/Trashcan stories, haha ;)

This was beautiful written, I loved the unrequited LilyTeddy, and requited TedToire. You write freeverse very well, it has a wonderful feel to it. :)
LillyOfTheField chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I really like this! It's impossible to pick a favorite part, every line is amazing.
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Again, Lily/Trashcan is pretty damn amazing. Nice free verse without overdoing it like some people do...
candycity chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ohmigosh, LILYTRASHCAN.

/hearts/
hppjdragpncode chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great job writing this freeverse Mad! Even though I completely disagree with the way you characterized Lily (I see her as nice, Gryffindor and not mean and not the type of person who would would hurt anyone), I still really enjoyed reading it. Loved it!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Mad, this was FANTASTIC!

This freeverse was so so SO beautiful, I really loved it! I think you've captured Lily in an absolutely amazing way, it was simply gorgeous!

The part with "breaking" appearing all the time was one of my favourites, it was beautiful!

I also loved your descriptions and how everything was displayed. It was really wonderfully written, you are a very talented writer!

I liked the differences between Albert and Teddy also, it was really well done, and so descriptive.

Some of my favourite lines were:

"like little dominoes- click, clack, smack

{who'll be the next to fall face-first?}"

"but h s, moulds, turns into a boy"

"{}"

and of course the final line: "he's the sunshine to Lily's firelight"

But really, I could have just copied all of it in here, I think every single line was fantastic! There was nothing that could have been better, in my opinion! :D
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Mad, I loved this - the writing is amazing and the formatting/bolding/spacing/parentheses - all of that's just completely perfect! I loved your characterization of Lily here. I'm not a big fan of TeddyLily, though I don't mind it so much when it's unrequited like this, but I just really loved this piece anyway... I actually completely adored your Albert too (and I'm still finding it completely hilarious that his Animagus is a trash can).

Loved these two stanzas:

"and what sh he goes an and maybe they will just work like that

{besides, lily&albert looks much prettier on the covers of her notebook}

{and lily rosier sounds like the name of a superstar or something}

{and she's always liked the look of trashcans}"

So basically, this was just completely lovely, and I'll be favoriting. )
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Beautiful Mad, just beautiful. I adore your interpretation of Lily, even if I personally am inclined to like her a little more than you do ;)

Your poetry is spellbinding, as usual, and the formatting just sets it off specatularly. Utterly stunning, my dear :)
JellyGiraffesGoMoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh god, when I saw this line I went still for a bit, then laughed my head off...

'at first glance, it seems like- what?- a trashcan?'

Just had to get that bit over and done with :)

I adored this line...

'[because maybe together they woul the cliché]

[just like sh everything else]'

It was a wow moment.

Yes, the amazing wow moment has been granted to you :)

'[and where has Lily gone?]

[maybe she likes this Lily a lot better]'

And this one :)

The first paragraph confused me a bit, but maybe it's just me :)

Overall this was a brilliant piece, I love LilyTrashcan (write that fic, yo) and I absolutely adore your writing :)

Whoo for you!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh, Maddy, Maddy, Maddy. This was just so beautiful and so wonderful and I just adore your writing and I love LilyTrashcan and it's just all otgether wonderful. :)
BookGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is a great lilytrashcan fic.