Reviews for The Substitute Teacher
Kagome pairing chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I want to read more its great story so far
Kitty Ko-Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
FOR THE LOVE THAT IS HOLY AND EVIL PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC!
I've been reading this fic over and over again just to keep it fresh in my mind, and waiting, hoping you will update it! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT ON A SUSPENSEFUL CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! please update it!
Fluffly is amazing chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Update whenvee you can!:)
grimmich chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
what happened?! who is calling her! when do we get to find out? I can't wait to see what happens and what she does... please update soon!
Kitty Ko-Neko-Chan chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Please... Please tell me you're going to update soon?! Was the voice near? No... couldn't be... well... could it? No... I don't believe so. I do believe its one of her other students! OMG Is it Mello and Matt? Please update sometime soon! I was hooked to the story when you only had 2 chapters! Please add a fourth! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shadow Hidden By The Moon chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
You torture us by stopping there. Is the caller Matt? Or Mello? Hope to read more soon.
SHBTM
Purplediamon chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
And . . . BAM cliff hanger! And everyone is like GOD DAMNIT, NOOOOO!
YukimuraShuusukeGirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
More more! You left it at a horrible place.

-Yuki
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
GAH! WHO CALLED?! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
girlyoudontknow chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
who had called cant wait to read more
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
... Did Mello call Kagome in distress about his mom?
Deathstarling556 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Lol wow kagome nice on annoying lord fluffy ;)
Cutiecat chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
This is a pretty good story so far _ I like it. I can't wait to find out who's gonna be paired up together _
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Whew, that was a long chapter compared to the ones I've been reading lately. I like the idea for this story. It's too late for me to read the next chapter right now, but i'll get back to it tomorrow. Good luck in your continuation of writing this _
Toraffles chapter 2 . 8/8/2011