Reviews for If You Don't Mind
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
mew, don't make me ship Romilda with someone other than Morag!

Seriously, though, I loved this. Lavender and Romilda do kind of have this chemistry with one another, and I adore the banter between them so much. I love both these characters, and how you've written them. I can picture Lav and Parvati arguing over the whole Ron situation, definitely. And I love how Romilda notices that everyone close to Harry ends up dead, and Lavender says that everyone noticed that long ago. It really is true! And I like seeing other character's thoughts about what Harry got up to during his school years, so that was amusing to me. I love how Lavender kissed Romilda to prove she didn't slobber, and you described their kiss really, really well. I never thought about these two before, but now I'm shipping it a little, and ugh I love Morilda more than anything but now I'm thinking about Lavender and Romilda...mew, why must you write such excellent, amazing fics?
Great job, as usual!
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ohoooo. Haha. I think it's getting hot in here
lowi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
They fit so well together mew! :D loved how lavender just went from catfight to kissing romilda, great written!

It flowed very good, and perhaps we'll se more of these? :3
AsTheDarknessFalls chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
are you gonna do more? or is that it?
jojor99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I wonder if Lavender had any preconception that proving herself would lead to that result. *lol*