Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
Mini chapter 26 . 5/24
I stumbled upon this story and I thought it was going to be a typical SakuSasu story, but it was so much more. I throughly enjoyed every aspect of this story and it was so original! I loved the characters, the comedy, everything! AMAZING!
Veronica chapter 16 . 4/25
Just finished chapter 16.
Reading about Sasuke talking to his eldest son so honestly about how stupid he used to be, and then reminiscing about the rest of his children and how happy he is just knowing he's gotten to see them grow up brought tears to my eyes. It's all I ever wanted for Sasuke, marry the woman of his dreams and have one big happy (although maybe a bit disfunctional lol) family. And what did Kishi give us instead? A Sasuke who had to leave his wife and daughter behind for more than a decade because of some stupid mission only he could do. Breaks my SasuSaku heart just thinking about it.
Veronica chapter 2 . 4/24
Chapter 2: "CREEPERCEPTION." LOL
'Nuff said. _
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/24
I literally Just started this fanfic and I can't stop laughing: "Well, Kimi, I think it's sweet enough that 'tousan and 'kaasan still do it every weekend-OW! WOMAN HOW DARE YOU ATTACK YOUR FAVORITE BRO-". At the same time I'm so embarrased for Sasuke and Sakura. Do they know their kids can hear them? OMG how embarrassing and awkward roflmfao!
DreamingReverie chapter 26 . 4/17
Hi!

I just finished reading the 26 chapter, and I knew I just had to make a review.

First of all, I just wanted to let you know that this is my 3rd multi-chaptered SasuSaku fic that I've read. I'm quite obsessed with SasuSaku-Family-related fics right now aaaaand, this is a feat for me since this is my second time reading a story with many OCs (I'm from the GA fandom and trust me when I say I don't like OCs. Ever. But this story and November Romeo's "His Dark, Kind Soul" really caught my attention. Natsume and Sasuke are both revenge-seeking, overly confident, powerful, silent, and hansome brats. Idek why I'm drawn to them Haha). Well, not to sound too arrogant since I'm not actually a good writer, but hey. I really loved this.

To say that this story is good would be an understatement. Despite the much-needed improvements, the way you portrayed the characters and the way you cared for your readers, I can call this one a masterpiece. I felt like I was a part -no, scratch that- I was inside, watching them unfold the story.

This made me feel all giddy like a lovestruck teenager once again. Hahahaha I also adored the familial love and care everybody has for the other. The children filled in the gaps that there parents have. I also can't get enough of Sasuke's sexual teasing towards his children. Hahahaha

For improvements, I'd just say that the OC's were very good. As for the other characters, maybe you could stick to their personalities better next time. Some dialogues were also cliche, but it's a minor thing, really. An example would be Shikamaru. His dialogues were hilarious, but I felt like I was reading a girl's description. I don't know how to exactly say this, but there are hints in the way you describe the story that the writer is a girl.

Anyway. Since you wrote this way back in 2012, I know you've improved much since then. Just keep writing, there are people out there whose happiness can be found in stories like this. And do you know how a story can be called successful? It's when the story lingers and touches the minds of the readers for a long time, even when they've read other stories, the feeling of reading this one still stays on the heart.

So, kudos to you, talented one. This is a successful story. (I sometimes forget that their true child is Sarada. I wish it were the three hahaha) I hope you become a successful person, too! God bless your college life!

Sincerely,
April
This was so amazing! Kenji was so freaking cute talking to gaara after they got attacked by sound ninjas. Kyaaaa! Hahahahaha. I really love that part! And after reading that i was now more interested in their young love story than sousuke-shikana and koji-kimiko. Hahaha.

Also i love the fact that sasuke never left his family even once and that he truly love sakura.

I love kimiko's attitude here. She was so freaking cool. Very inner sakura i must say. Hahahaha. Also i agree with her about karin. I really don't like that bitch. Ahm anyway i found sousuke's attitude cute. Hahahaha. Shikana's waiting on him. Hahahahahaha. That was too adorable, right?

All in all the fic was just simply amazing. I like that their kids were so loud because sasuke didn't need one more brooding uchiha in his life. He already brood enough to last him a life time. So it was about damn time to have a lively life. Hahahaha. Though i was hoping for them to have a youngest daughter with pretty pink hair just like her mom and also with the attitude of normal sakura, meaning no temper. We already have kimiko for that. :)
I got teary-eyed with the itachi-kimiko part! That was so freaking sad!
Ne, i wonder why shikana's attitude were a lot like hinata instead of ino or shikamaru. Hahaha. Anyway lee's story was hilarious! Hahahahaha!
I love shikamaru here! He was sooo cool! I want a dad like that! Hahahaha
This chapter about sasuke's habit of watching sakura asleep was freaking sweet damn it! Hahahaha
maybellestorm chapter 26 . 3/29
I love you. A lot. This is just so cute . this story was just so adorable. Sasuke and Sosuke are so god I seriously wanna kiss the life out of the dad& son just can't be more . I'm reduced to a bundle of story..omg I've no words and sasusaku cutenessss is just unbearable.
PinkFairyQueen chapter 26 . 3/21
I love your story Nakoujou-chan! _
PinkFairyQueen chapter 25 . 3/21
Ohhhhhhhhh, I love it!
Uchiha Zoro chapter 12 . 3/18
"I can always tell when it's your cooking because I like it most" TOO DAMN SMOOTH FOR SASUKE'S SON AHHAHA. He's even smoother than his own dad damnn ;)))
"Uchiha" "Right" HAD ME ROLLING HAHAHAHA I feel sorry for Shikamaru, to always witness his daughter during her moments with Sousuke HAHAHA
I love your story so much, I don't regret rereading it for the 3rd time :))) 3
PinkFairyQueen chapter 22 . 3/17
I so love it! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! It's so nice and sad to say, the Uchiha kids are growing old so is Sakura and Sasuke :'( I thought they had another child. But, oh well, I still like it. And Kenji, waahhh, I so love you. Hyperactive just like Sakura. And this part about Itachi. Oh, it really makes me sad. But it is so heartwarming. I'm really excited to see the rest of the chapters. Great story Author! Continue to do more! _
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »