Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
XoxSakurax3 chapter 18 . 4/21
You literally have no clue how much FEELS this chapter gave me...
OrangePeels4You chapter 16 . 4/19
I love you.

I mean- What? Pfft.
What I mean is this story can only be described in one word;

SOINCREDIBLYAMAZINGTHATICANEXPLAINITWITHONEVERYLONGFAKEWORDTHATISALSOEPICE.

Erm. Must be he ADHD pills.
OrangePeels4You chapter 9 . 4/18
Pfft.
It's only 1:48 am. 7 more chapters.

Besides, I still have 6 percent left on my phone and only, what, 18 more chapters to go!
amihani chapter 26 . 4/14
So, as I post this, you have 1,019 reviews. Congratulations on such a wonderful story! It made my heart squeeze at all the right moments. I loved how the story developed, the kids' stories were very entertaining, and it was bittersweet "seeing" Sasuke and Sakura grow old, but grow old together. And I liked Kenji's narration of how his parents' love for each other was in the little things, something that his elder siblings didn't quite catch on when they were teens. Bravo, and thank you for your tale.
sasusakulover chapter 25 . 4/6
i really thought this story more revolved around the children rather thsn sasusaku but all the more, great job!
Sakeena D chapter 26 . 4/3
Author-Sama this was amazing ! :D. I wish I knew someone like Sousuke.
Yh there were mistakes and some of it waffled but overall I think it's one of the great fanfics I've read so far :D thanks for this story and making me stay up in the middle of the night just to finish it off x Sakeena-Chan
theeuniverse chapter 3 . 1/25
Omg this is so good. The fluff is killing me and Sakura hasn't even had enough screen time! Sasuke is so cute!
larryjc chapter 25 . 1/5
Overall, the story was good.
There were a lot of mistakes that I pointed out but the major problem in my opinion was that you were to fixated on Sasuke/Sakura and their family. They are the main cast but no man or family is an island. Their development is also dependent on the development of their friends and such. But in your story, the other casts didn't have any development. Seems like you shunned them just so your main cast can be the best at everything. Sousuke was the genius, Kimmi was like the best kunoichi, even Kenji was written to potentially be the best. The story gave the illusion of Sasuke being miles better than Naruto. Naruto's daughter just became a useless character. She had badass mentors and people to look up to (Naruto, Hinata, Minato, Neji, Kakashi, Jiraiya e.t.c)and such and all she could achieve was being a medic while Kimmi was so much more. She was said to have the highest amount of kidnap attempts and she didn't even live up to any hype. The likes of Shikana and Kimmi who barely had kidnap attempts achived more. So what was the use if she didn't even grow up strong? Naruto didn't seem very mature except for one or two scenes. Ino and Shikamaru were barely mentioned (except when they told their story) and their daughter was a main cast. And so much more is wrong with the characterisation. The kids are so very rude it is shocking.
What I did like was Sasuke. The flashbacks on how he handled his relationship with Sakura were quite how I sometimes imagined it. I always imagined him doing romantic things as normal things because he won't really recognise his actions as romantic but more as practical. And his relationship with his son was nice.
larryjc chapter 24 . 1/4
I guess you should know that summons live in their own country, wherever that is. They aren't pets that are kept in a shed/aviary or whatever their normal counterparts are kept in.
I did like the story of Sakura's parents. They disappointed me with their actions, but their story was nice to read.
larryjc chapter 23 . 1/4
I guess I shouldn't try to question what made you write in Itachi. Though you should know that Itachi wouldn't have aged in all those years, and he wasn't wearing an Akatsuki cloak when he was revived, so he won't be wearing one years later (just saying).
larryjc chapter 20 . 1/4
And these kids are soooo very rude especially to their father.
And where did you ever hear of a Mangyeko technique being possible with a non-mangyeko sharingan?
And how traumatic can viewing naked people be to activate a sharingan? Something than activates with a traumatic loss. Those last two points made me laugh.
larryjc chapter 19 . 1/4
"Many Kage's will have a problem defeating you Sousuke"?
What Kage will have a problem defeating him? Unless he is miles better than his father, most Kage's will wipe the floor with him. Especially s the strongest version of Sasuke you have will just have Susano'o (if he does). So how will most Kage's lose to his son?
And the spar between Sasuke and Sakura (the flashback), hahaha...unless Sasuke is holding back (a lot) he should destroy Sakura.
Seems your fanatism of Sakura and Sasuke is making them into something they are not. That goes mostly for Sakura.
And your dislike for Naruto and Hinata is making you relegate them far behind.
larryjc chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
It is annoying how Naruto and his kid are pretty much useless. It is all about the Uchiha. They are the strongest, best, blah blah blah.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
Good job on how you did this story. I dont actually read fics that are longer than ten chapters and this is certainly a first but im glad I read it. You portrayed sasuke as he is known to be but you added depth to his character in a way that truly fits him. Truly this was a great read and I applaud you for making such a wonderful story!:)
mshccs chapter 26 . 11/9/2014