Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
narutoshippudenfan1 chapter 4 . 7/17
Hi there!
This is the... I have no idea how many times I've read this story but yeah, everytime I read Sasuke x Sakura fanfiction, I always read this story first. This is one of the funniest stories I've read. One thing is that the whole plot is only concentrated on Sasuke and his family. I know the spotlight is supposed to be on Sasuke and Sakura, but Sakura doesn't get much importance. That's what I feel. Another thing is that Sasuke and his family are supposedly really strong. Like everything's on them. Sousuke has potential in becoming the next hokage, Kimiko is greater than Nanako in fighting when Nanako is the hokages daughter and also Kenji can become a greatest medic-nin in the end. Not that the storyline is bad. But it's slightly over exaggerated.
But whatever. I've always read this story everytime I'm reading Naruto Fanfiction. I absolutely love it!
Keep up the great stories!
AryaWeilyn chapter 26 . 6/10
Just finished reading your story and I really loved it! Sure, Sasuke might have been a little bit OCC, but I thought it was still done in a convincing way. I especially loved (I know I used love a lot, but I can't think of a better word) the simple, daily routines and gestures that showed the way Sasuke cares for his family and the rather amusing family dynamic.
Hahahaha lee's story was funny, he misunderstood everything
Shikana reminded me of hinata, she's nothing like ino at all hahaha
Sasuke's right! It doesn't have to be tanabata, valentine's or white day to propose or to have a date with your lover hahahaha
*sob* oh i was touched by kakashi's story, you're the best sasuke...
Like father, like son alright...bahahaha
Hahahahaha the first chapter was very funny hahahahaha
crystal chapter 25 . 5/29
I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC. YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
XoxSakurax3 chapter 18 . 4/21
You literally have no clue how much FEELS this chapter gave me...
OrangePeels4You chapter 16 . 4/19
I love you.

I mean- What? Pfft.
What I mean is this story can only be described in one word;

SOINCREDIBLYAMAZINGTHATICANEXPLAINITWITHONEVERYLONGFAKEWORDTHATISALSOEPICE.

Erm. Must be he ADHD pills.
OrangePeels4You chapter 9 . 4/18
Pfft.
It's only 1:48 am. 7 more chapters.

Besides, I still have 6 percent left on my phone and only, what, 18 more chapters to go!
amihani chapter 26 . 4/14
So, as I post this, you have 1,019 reviews. Congratulations on such a wonderful story! It made my heart squeeze at all the right moments. I loved how the story developed, the kids' stories were very entertaining, and it was bittersweet "seeing" Sasuke and Sakura grow old, but grow old together. And I liked Kenji's narration of how his parents' love for each other was in the little things, something that his elder siblings didn't quite catch on when they were teens. Bravo, and thank you for your tale.
sasusakulover chapter 25 . 4/6
i really thought this story more revolved around the children rather thsn sasusaku but all the more, great job!
Sakeena D chapter 26 . 4/3
Author-Sama this was amazing ! :D. I wish I knew someone like Sousuke.
Yh there were mistakes and some of it waffled but overall I think it's one of the great fanfics I've read so far :D thanks for this story and making me stay up in the middle of the night just to finish it off x Sakeena-Chan
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »