Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
I love it and I think you did an excellent job. It's fanfiction about the Uchiha kids learning about their parent's past and i think you did justice to it. Pls continue your other stories when you have time. Hopefully soon. Best wishes.
I loved the fact that you made stories for everybody! Kenji, kimi and sousuke! But i thought this was sasusaku (yeah i know their family and all that) but i honestly went trough 26 chapters when you only talk about sasuke and sakura on 5
I just loved thaf last part, seriously lol'ed with suigetsu and juugo being dealers and all that, besides that ending was good! All i could think was "oh my gaaawd! And the storie repets itself!" Haha really good story! I just think that maybe you went a lil bit too far with making stories inside stories with more stories if you know what i mean! Sometimes it was hard for me to follow every single detail, but still it is deff a great fanfic
I love all the stories and all that but i get confused because the stories are like not separated, instead of making a decent spacing is like you just skip to the next paragraph
I love Kenji's story! So cute!
Damn didn't expected that person...
I just love the whole dad jokes Sasuke makes
That mkes him even more perfect
I came here for the sasusaku but i stayed here for the plot
(Totally love the stories AND the plot altogether)
Btw i love the idea of how sasuke is more like relaxed and plays with his kids (like booger girl or the fact that he "loves" kenji more)
I like those details like Kenji feeling/seeing (or whatever he does) chakra and the chains helding sousuke
Those weird things that fit the story are why i fell in love with the whole "naruto" series
NightInkOwl chapter 26 . 11/5
Love this! I'm just a bit confused over what exactly happened in Sousuke's kidnapping when he was a kid.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 13 . 10/19
youknees chapter 25 . 10/16
Hello! :)
Just finished reading this story. And i must say one of the best Sasuke x Sakura story i've read so far! So i just want to say that you've done a really really good job in it!
This is what i really picture out what Sasuke and Sakura's life would be with their family. I like how you mash up the present and the past stories. Not to mention it's funny, it's romantic and also drama! I love Sousoke and Kimiko's character, i think it really fit well as the son and daughter of Sasuke and Sakura. And Kenji's was a surprise for me since his character was really really so far from what i imagined for Sasuke and Sakura. Although, i love love his character.
Lastly, just want to say thank you for this. I will definitely read this over and over again. Coz it is THAT good. Hehe
narutoshippudenfan1 chapter 4 . 7/17
Hi there!
This is the... I have no idea how many times I've read this story but yeah, everytime I read Sasuke x Sakura fanfiction, I always read this story first. This is one of the funniest stories I've read. One thing is that the whole plot is only concentrated on Sasuke and his family. I know the spotlight is supposed to be on Sasuke and Sakura, but Sakura doesn't get much importance. That's what I feel. Another thing is that Sasuke and his family are supposedly really strong. Like everything's on them. Sousuke has potential in becoming the next hokage, Kimiko is greater than Nanako in fighting when Nanako is the hokages daughter and also Kenji can become a greatest medic-nin in the end. Not that the storyline is bad. But it's slightly over exaggerated.
But whatever. I've always read this story everytime I'm reading Naruto Fanfiction. I absolutely love it!
Keep up the great stories!
AryaWeilyn chapter 26 . 6/10
Just finished reading your story and I really loved it! Sure, Sasuke might have been a little bit OCC, but I thought it was still done in a convincing way. I especially loved (I know I used love a lot, but I can't think of a better word) the simple, daily routines and gestures that showed the way Sasuke cares for his family and the rather amusing family dynamic.
Hahahaha lee's story was funny, he misunderstood everything
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »