Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
This is such a brilliant and well written story
LitaMakotoYuy chapter 8 . 3/26
u.. . U e65ì u uuuffffffffffffuuu u . . e z 5
LitaMakotoYuy chapter 5 . 3/26
Mrsj19 chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Wow, this story was so wow! Haha i loved every moment of it! I'm very impressed! I wish to read more like this. Thank you for your touching story. 12/11/16
walkingspring chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Sasuke was always OOC around Sakura...
post/152395429982/sasuke-being-ooc
just passing by chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
How is it that I'm just finding this story now?!
Anyways I don't know if you'll read this review since it's been so long since you wrote it but I just want to say that I really enjoyed it.
There was a lot of family moments that you don't find in a lot of sasusaku fics that I actually like. Plus I like how you provided closure for all of the characters. That I really appreciate.
I'll be reading this for years to come!
my4angels chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
i adore the way sasuke is always and still around the kids..like a true papa that's keeps a close eye on the kids
my4angels chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
I'm glad u decided on not letting what others say bout your stories because a good WRITER knows his readers..I myself felt like crap because you called me out..i am one of many did read the 1st 2hapters stop and went to 26th chapter, I was like How the hello he knew.. see a good author knows..IMA be honest 1st guilt already told me u busted,Buuuttt when it said you was upder in league with Ripple I started on chapter 1..keep up the good work sweety
my4angels chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
heading to next chapter this is addictive..eyes bulging waiting to see what's next,and then you put The Rock in it..hilarious oh love the way you can skip from one story and start with another person,don't have to go back and forth to see who you talking about...Sombdy going on my favorite Author list (winky winky)
my4angels chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
IMA go back finish reading story,didnt want to 4get to say this so had to come cuz I got a chill up my spine n a big Smirk when Naruto said Who was dumb enough to kidnapped Uchiha Sasuke son?!..gotta go read the rest of this chapter
Ketsui Tasogare chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
This is the fanfiction that got me addicted to reading fanfiction. If this story weren't as flippin fantastic as it is I probably wouldn't have started reading fanfiction. Thanks for creating such an amazing story!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
You know what... this is so beautiful... thrir antics and all... sometimes I laugh, cry and just cry again because I was so happy... its beautiful... the way Sasuke messes with hid kids and the way they argued playfully... I want this Family... where you can all act like a crazy bestfriends and annoy the hell out of each other...
Its beautiful... so beautiful... Hats off
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Very cute inserted story by Naruto and a rain down of discontent for the Uchiha children that added to the comedy.

I've experimented with my own version of Sasuke and Sakura interactions but your version by using their kids and their best friend was hilarious!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness, what a new story concept and a funny one. A brood of kids for Sasuke and Sakura with the older ones going through the teen years and a cute youngest of the family.

Love the rapid fire dialogue and the unlikely Uchiha family conversation piece. Thanks for sharing.
Mini chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
I stumbled upon this story and I thought it was going to be a typical SakuSasu story, but it was so much more. I throughly enjoyed every aspect of this story and it was so original! I loved the characters, the comedy, everything! AMAZING!
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »