Reviews for How Uchiha Sasuke Romanced Haruno Sakura
steffu chapter 26 . 11/24
this fanfic was great thanks for taking time to write it
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 10/14
I really enjoyed this! I'm actually not a fan of Sasuke, so I loved how you portrayed him after all the crap he pulled. Well done.
Uchiha.Heiress.S chapter 26 . 10/4
I'll definitely miss KENJI! KIMI and SOUSUKE AS WELLL. I LOVE THIS FANFIC TO DEATH! MY SASUSAKU HEART LIVES ON! THANK YOU AUTHOR!
Bringmethepunks chapter 25 . 9/16
I just wanted to say i really enjoyed this fic! I love it very muchit was amazing
rainbowsandshitz chapter 1 . 9/16
Fab
I love this chapter. It shows the fatherly side of Sasuke and how much he loves his kids, in his own special way.
I really love this story. And again i'm back readingbthis again because it's just so good!
This is such a brilliant and well written story
LitaMakotoYuy chapter 8 . 3/26
u.. . U e65ì u uuuffffffffffffuuu u . . e z 5
LitaMakotoYuy chapter 5 . 3/26
Mrsj19 chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Wow, this story was so wow! Haha i loved every moment of it! I'm very impressed! I wish to read more like this. Thank you for your touching story. 12/11/16
walkingspring chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Sasuke was always OOC around Sakura...
post/152395429982/sasuke-being-ooc
just passing by chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
How is it that I'm just finding this story now?!
Anyways I don't know if you'll read this review since it's been so long since you wrote it but I just want to say that I really enjoyed it.
There was a lot of family moments that you don't find in a lot of sasusaku fics that I actually like. Plus I like how you provided closure for all of the characters. That I really appreciate.
I'll be reading this for years to come!
my4angels chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
i adore the way sasuke is always and still around the kids..like a true papa that's keeps a close eye on the kids
my4angels chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
I'm glad u decided on not letting what others say bout your stories because a good WRITER knows his readers..I myself felt like crap because you called me out..i am one of many did read the 1st 2hapters stop and went to 26th chapter, I was like How the hello he knew.. see a good author knows..IMA be honest 1st guilt already told me u busted,Buuuttt when it said you was upder in league with Ripple I started on chapter 1..keep up the good work sweety
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »