Reviews for On the Other Side
the turquoise chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
wow, I love this whole thing...I love angst and au, and you write it so well! your writing is just, ugh, so perfect and sad and idek how you can manage to flip from angst to romance but yeah. You can. Like really well...thank you for this fic! 3
unearthing chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
This last chapter is just so fucking fantastic! Not that I didn't enjoy the rest of these drabbles but seriously, I loved this characterization of Sakura, and it is pretty much my ideal dynamic for Sakura/Sasuke.
meantimegirl chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
hahahaha that's like the oldest trick in the book, but it works! word vomit alright.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
mind u i like the last 3 (4,5 and 6)they're cool X3 i hope u have more! -Let God bless u!, Avi .
phakno chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
I love these! Great work, love. Instant fave :)
therentyoupay chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Love this! Interesting scenario. I'm also really interested in this LJ community. Honestly though, I really love fics where Sasuke has to work to regain Sakura's trust... while I do sometimes enjoy the dynamic of her unconditional, unfaltering faith, I do tend to prefer a "typically" stronger Sakura such as this.
therentyoupay chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Love this!
therentyoupay chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
"This was why he loved, ok, fine, liked Sakura very strongly, it was because she got him, and she wasn't as annoying as any of the other girls and because, well, ok, kind of also because she's hot. But he liked her brain and her heart first! So he could add "because she's hot" to the list, right—?

"Um, Sasuke-kun? Do you think you can stop whatever crazy thing you've got going on in your head so I can get my first kiss now?"

He smirked in triumph, sliding his arms around Sakura's waist, her's now looped securely around his neck. Take that, Itachi!

And then she yanked his lips down to hers and for once, Uchiha Sasuke wasn't thinking so much anymore."

So cute!
Little Miss Escapist chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Impromptu makeouts forever. 3

I love the fluffy silliness of it. Which is doubly adorable because it tackles some really hard-hitting Sakura issues. Sasuke doesn't really seem to get Sakura's insecurities, does he? I'd like to think it's because he doesn't see her as demeaningly as she sees herself. Poor girl.
Bishie Huntress chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Sakura was quite amusing! I don't know why more people don't give her credit for being badass. :D But at this rate, Sasuke will have to kiss her all the time! Oh... no... Hm. ;)

Fun to read!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
.I am about to rave how I adore this, but not really!
pockybandits89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
lol. feminist rant. I like doing that when my guy friends accidentally make some sort of sexist comment.
seleneswan chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
ANNIEEE, I MISS YOU TOOOO

I've rather enjoyed drunk!Sakura. she IS very articulate for an intoxicated person.

also, smoochy smoochy :D

and ahaha, Shikamaru. xD

this is too cute for words. eep, I loved it!
Blue Aidelle chapter 6 . 8/3/2011