Reviews for On the Other Side
therentyoupay chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
"This was why he loved, ok, fine, liked Sakura very strongly, it was because she got him, and she wasn't as annoying as any of the other girls and because, well, ok, kind of also because she's hot. But he liked her brain and her heart first! So he could add "because she's hot" to the list, right—?

"Um, Sasuke-kun? Do you think you can stop whatever crazy thing you've got going on in your head so I can get my first kiss now?"

He smirked in triumph, sliding his arms around Sakura's waist, her's now looped securely around his neck. Take that, Itachi!

And then she yanked his lips down to hers and for once, Uchiha Sasuke wasn't thinking so much anymore."

So cute!
Little Miss Escapist chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Impromptu makeouts forever. 3

I love the fluffy silliness of it. Which is doubly adorable because it tackles some really hard-hitting Sakura issues. Sasuke doesn't really seem to get Sakura's insecurities, does he? I'd like to think it's because he doesn't see her as demeaningly as she sees herself. Poor girl.
Bishie Huntress chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Sakura was quite amusing! I don't know why more people don't give her credit for being badass. :D But at this rate, Sasuke will have to kiss her all the time! Oh... no... Hm. ;)

Fun to read!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
.I am about to rave how I adore this, but not really!
pockybandits89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
lol. feminist rant. I like doing that when my guy friends accidentally make some sort of sexist comment.
windsilk chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
ANNIEEE, I MISS YOU TOOOO

I've rather enjoyed drunk!Sakura. she IS very articulate for an intoxicated person.

also, smoochy smoochy :D

and ahaha, Shikamaru. xD

this is too cute for words. eep, I loved it!
Blue Aidelle chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
VERY NICE!

Love it!

More stories pls! :))
mistressinwaiting chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Cute
cutecrazyice chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I MISS YOU BAAAAACK. Just saying. :D

And ANNIE. In case you don't know that I'm, like, flailing over your fics like the lunatic I am, DFGHJKLDFGHJKL. So there.

This is adorable, btw. Oh, Sasuke. Sneaky, sneaky Sasuke. XD
golden doe chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
gosh, at least drunk Sakura is not as scary as a drunk Tsunade, huh?

And it's simply fascinating how Sasuke handles this kind of things. :)

nice chapter
Bishie Huntress chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Ooo... A good beginning! I thought it might have flowed better to say "neither has seen for years", but that could be just me. )

I loved this line: "There is a yearning in her tonight, in the garters around her slim legs and the pearls around her throat."

I wish there was more, and at the same time, it ended so perfectly that it would almost be a shame to continue. )
cutecrazyice chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
ANNIE. Why do you manage to keep me smiling even at just a few words? I really, really love this. That scene at the end...I can't stop smiling, okay?

It's very lovely. :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Love it!

Veryyyy poetic. :))
Blue Aidelle chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

More power to u! More stories soon pls!

VERY gooood writing!
foreversnow chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Poor, awkward Sasuke. It actually makes you feel bad for him haha.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »