Reviews for On the Other Side
cutecrazyice chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I MISS YOU BAAAAACK. Just saying. :D

And ANNIE. In case you don't know that I'm, like, flailing over your fics like the lunatic I am, DFGHJKLDFGHJKL. So there.

This is adorable, btw. Oh, Sasuke. Sneaky, sneaky Sasuke. XD
golden doe chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
gosh, at least drunk Sakura is not as scary as a drunk Tsunade, huh?

And it's simply fascinating how Sasuke handles this kind of things. :)

nice chapter
Bishie Huntress chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Ooo... A good beginning! I thought it might have flowed better to say "neither has seen for years", but that could be just me. )

I loved this line: "There is a yearning in her tonight, in the garters around her slim legs and the pearls around her throat."

I wish there was more, and at the same time, it ended so perfectly that it would almost be a shame to continue. )
cutecrazyice chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
ANNIE. Why do you manage to keep me smiling even at just a few words? I really, really love this. That scene at the end...I can't stop smiling, okay?

It's very lovely. :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Love it!

Veryyyy poetic. :))
Blue Aidelle chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

More power to u! More stories soon pls!

VERY gooood writing!
foreversnow chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Poor, awkward Sasuke. It actually makes you feel bad for him haha.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Thanks for writing another awesome chapter!

Awkward!Sasuke is so cute!
Bishie Huntress chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Heh, I enjoyed reading your Awkward!Sasuke very much! It's fun to see that side of him. :D

I think "front seat row" should be "front row seat", though.

Other than that, another amazing accomplishment. D
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Loved the chapter! Sorry I'm late reviewing!

I think this part "when you show up for classes for bags under your eyes" was meant to have a "with" in place of the second "for". Also, would this part "Fucking hell Sakura, don't just go wandering around..." have a comma after "hell"?

I had a mental laugh at the phrases "Sasuke-way" and "Sasuke-speak", especially the first one. Cute! 3

I have to admit, I was thinking, "Not angst? HOW?" But it wasn't; it was quite sweet. :D

Oh! And I loved the mental imagery with this: "She hadn't expected her best friend to be thankful but she hadn't anticipated her fury either, or the word bitch spat out quietly and left for her on the floor before Shikamaru had towed the blond away."

Thanks for the "aww!" ending!
moor chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hahahahah! Sasuke's rivalry w/ Itachi in this is hilarious! (And I admit, his uncertainty with how to subtly court Sakura is adork-able!)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
kawaii!
golden doe chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
this is really cute. and woah, that was kinda awkward for Sasuke. I mean, Naruto and Sakura knew they're in a "relationship" but the "boyfriend" didn't. haha.

really amazing chapter. :)
cutecrazyice chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
This part: Sasuke couldn't explain it, but lately…lately the only girl he allowed himself to associate willingly with regularly had been doing strange things to him.

It made me squeal so much. :D

This part: So he'd spent the last eight weeks opening doors and buying drinks and lending her his jacket if she ever got cold at the movies. He'd gotten her small, meaningless gifts that he'd tried to pass off as things he'd just conveniently had lying around the house. Answered her calls at three in the morning when she was worried about this or that and drove her home if she stayed out too late at parties. For Sasuke, a guy used to looking at the world through a spectrum of what-would-benefit-me-the-most, it'd been a disconcerting experience, to say the least.

Me: *FLAIL*

LOL, Annie. Sakura figuring it out from the very beginning made me laugh so hard. Thank you for writing this! :D
ani.tenshi chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Aww... the ending was so beautiful! Worried and caring Sasuke is always so adorable. I loved this story very much! :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »