Reviews for On the Other Side
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Thanks for writing another awesome chapter!

Awkward!Sasuke is so cute!
Bishie Huntress chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Heh, I enjoyed reading your Awkward!Sasuke very much! It's fun to see that side of him. :D

I think "front seat row" should be "front row seat", though.

Other than that, another amazing accomplishment. D
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Loved the chapter! Sorry I'm late reviewing!

I think this part "when you show up for classes for bags under your eyes" was meant to have a "with" in place of the second "for". Also, would this part "Fucking hell Sakura, don't just go wandering around..." have a comma after "hell"?

I had a mental laugh at the phrases "Sasuke-way" and "Sasuke-speak", especially the first one. Cute! 3

I have to admit, I was thinking, "Not angst? HOW?" But it wasn't; it was quite sweet. :D

Oh! And I loved the mental imagery with this: "She hadn't expected her best friend to be thankful but she hadn't anticipated her fury either, or the word bitch spat out quietly and left for her on the floor before Shikamaru had towed the blond away."

Thanks for the "aww!" ending!
moor chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hahahahah! Sasuke's rivalry w/ Itachi in this is hilarious! (And I admit, his uncertainty with how to subtly court Sakura is adork-able!)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
golden doe chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
this is really cute. and woah, that was kinda awkward for Sasuke. I mean, Naruto and Sakura knew they're in a "relationship" but the "boyfriend" didn't. haha.

really amazing chapter. :)
cutecrazyice chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
This part: Sasuke couldn't explain it, but lately…lately the only girl he allowed himself to associate willingly with regularly had been doing strange things to him.

It made me squeal so much. :D

This part: So he'd spent the last eight weeks opening doors and buying drinks and lending her his jacket if she ever got cold at the movies. He'd gotten her small, meaningless gifts that he'd tried to pass off as things he'd just conveniently had lying around the house. Answered her calls at three in the morning when she was worried about this or that and drove her home if she stayed out too late at parties. For Sasuke, a guy used to looking at the world through a spectrum of what-would-benefit-me-the-most, it'd been a disconcerting experience, to say the least.

LOL, Annie. Sakura figuring it out from the very beginning made me laugh so hard. Thank you for writing this! :D
ani.tenshi chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Aww... the ending was so beautiful! Worried and caring Sasuke is always so adorable. I loved this story very much! :D
DeletedEverythingGONE chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
lalalalovedd it. :D
moor chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
" in Sasuke-speak, that'd been as good as him asking to let him take care of her."

I like how you really brought that out. : )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
they're good but the seem more like the start of full on stories not one timers
mistressinwaiting chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
so nice! love the stories! the first two were sad, but this one makes up for that!
golden doe chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Knight in shining armour to the rescue!

Or rather knight in shining expensive car to pick up the damsel in distress! haha.

Wow! This is good. Cute, romantic-ish. And so Sakura and Sasuke :)
cutecrazyice chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Aww. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I love you! Thank you for not making it angst. You are just as good in every genre you decided to write!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »