Reviews for On the Other Side
ani.tenshi chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
This was so sad, but at the same time really beautiful! :( I have tears in my eyes. You did a wonderful job by writing this! :D
cutecrazyice chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Oh, no. D:

I'm so sad for them. But I really loved how you made this sound so sexy and hot without being too graphic. I can already imagine their relationship (if you could call it that) being all flashes and then quiet moments with no words spoken.

YAY, ANNIE. You're on a roll!
golden doe chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
ooh... quite tragic, isn't it?

Not that I mean any offence to you, but I just realized that... well, your entries this week so far have been quite sad.

Btw, are the chapters in this story not related with each other at all?

I like it anyway, it was good.
moor chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This really fits the hello/goodbye prompt (though it is so sad!).
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I say definitely keep this version and then continue it :)

I want to know abou their relationship! This glance is not enough!

Very good.
moor chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, this engaged me from the very beginning, I'd love to see it expanded (if you ever feel inclined)!

Thank you for sharing - and I can't help wondering about what would happen once Sakura got to Suna!
ani.tenshi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was really interesting! I liked it a lot! :D Now, I really can't wait to read the next chapter. The ending left me curious as to what will happen next.
krystalhatake chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I would love to see the happier version of this story! But this was really well written and I can't believe this is just going to be a one shot!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG. This is so sad, Annie. D: But I really, really love it!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I liked it. ) I am, of course, interested in how the happy ending version plays out, and would love to see it, but this stands quite well as is.

Sasuke can be as dumb as Naruto sometimes, no?
golden doe chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
wow...

I know I already commented on your LJ entry, but... well, it's just wow. I really like it, just like I like your other stories.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I would love to see the happier version. I wonder why Sasuke can't just follow her? There has to be some reason.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4