Reviews for Independence Day
Kaleia chapter 1 . 2/5
I love this a lot! It's beautiful. Love the humans and autobots interaction. Forgotten how there both race is different and all. They act all not just friends but family...

Love Optimus speeches. And also Bumblebee using Martin Luther Kings speeches to.

Great job!
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow. Totally awesome. I actually had tears in my eyes. This is definitely a favorite. Thank you for writing it.
SouloftheMoon chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That. Was. Amazing. I loved it! D good job!¡!¡
Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ah, Independance Day with the Autobots. Every fangirl's dream. XD I wish my 4th of July was as fun as this. It's always kinda boring to me.
InkStarsAndSteelSkies chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Short, sweet, but was a good portrayal of human and Autobot interactions-and very enjoyable :)
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is quite nice, and I am now scurrying off to your page to see what other delights you may have in store.
HHP2K chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I believe what I love most about your prose is the way your exquisite detailing of every fact and feature paints a complete picture; a picture that I have no trouble whatsoever visualizing at every paragraph and sentence. You're thorough, focused on the feeling of each character, but a fun writer, and the wry humor you add seems so natural to the atmosphere. Great work, as always. :)
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Cute, but I wonder how Jazz can be alive.
Bumblebee'sGuardian chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Sweet story. It was adorable and yet so proud at the same time. The speech by Optimus and the Autobots thoughts on our unitedness were definitely my favorite part. Thank you for writing a truely American story of pride and loyalty to our soldiers who fight for us everyday. Happy 4th of July! May it be safe, joyous, and filled with the right and honor that is freedom, for freedom really is the right of all sentient beings.
873833 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is the first review I've left on a story for two years, but I honestly felt I couldn't leave you without one. I genuinely enjoyed this short but very sweet story — for me it just captures everything I love about Transformers, specifically the relationship between the Autobots and the humans. It brought such a big smile to my face to see them all getting on so well. :]