Reviews for Avoiding Love
SlashLover93 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Update soon, please! I really want to know what happens next! )
Unknown Scribe chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
They need to learn about Murphy's law. They live it.
MissVoiceLess chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
lmao, here I thought it was going to be much scarier when you started describing naked people and an arena. but that's still good, I like the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Nice, this is one of the best Zukaang stories I have ever read, I can't wait to see what's next.
Scheraa09 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I got so into it! but then I got to chapter 3 and was like "son of a ****! why are you not finished?" XD

Please continue this! You do such a good job portraying the characters.
abrainiac chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Wow, a few months have gone by, but I really hope that you're intending to finish this! The cliffhanger will just kill me FOREVER if there's no closure! This story really is wonderfully written, and the suspense is killing me! You are a fantastic author! Everything from your characterization to the dialogues to the fact that you've managed to do something previously thought to be impossible; you made me NOT hate Katara!

Ahaha, anyway, this fic is WAY too good not to be continued, so, if you love me, you'll update soon... :) You're totally awesome, even if you decide not the finish the story (but you still should) :3

*Lesser-Than Three*
Emotive Gothika chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Great fic. Love the tension. UST ftw!

But, I'm going to be a nitpicker and point something out for you.

"Aang's voice carried on the wind. She could hear him munching on a stick of dried meat."

Aang is a vegetarian. Meaning he doesn't eat meat because it's against his monk-y way of life. X3

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Justadreamer15 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
awwwwww cnt wait 4 new chapter
2amBer chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!

this is the first zukoxaang fic i've read and you totally have my hooked
Ekanite chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Wow, absolute love for this chapter!

Scheming!Toph is awesome, and this is actually a very believable scenario. It could have used some elaboration, maybe, but you summarized it very well.

And argh, I just want to reach through the screen and cuddle your Zuko. He's just adorkable with all his nerdy knowledge. And that's one of the most lovable aspects of his personality, and unfortunately one that most writers forget. So great job on that.

Aang doesn't seem quite as childish, but he also doesn't seem to have somehow transformed into someone completely different as himself. So yeah, great characterization on him, too.

Thanks for updating! I was quite on the edge of my seat waiting for this, and you didn't disappoint. We need more Zukaang chapterfic out there!

Hope the boys get over their stupidity next chapter. ;)
Enterprising Voyager chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I really enjoyed this, I liked how you threw in the awkward relationshi build up. I also enjoyed the 'consiracy' to get the two of them together. I hope you'll continue the story, it'd be a shame to end it here.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I like the story so far. I like how you portrayed Aang and Zuko.

What I don't like is that you have the story listed as being complete, when it is not. I try to avoid reading works in progress because so many promising stories end up being abandoned. As a reader it can be very frustrating.

I hope that you continue with the story, and that you change the status to 'in-progress' until you finish it.
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
haha, oh, sorry, *snort*

I saw the summary and couldn't resist.

ROLFMAO.

They discover a "faucet" to their relationship?

LOL

Is it a "leaky" faucet? *gigglesnort*

Gotta love tipos. They generally make my day, and this one was amazing.

promise to read fic later.

I just couldn't help myself.

*still LOLing*
alli-sun chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This is very amusing, I find I need to see how this ends. Please, please, please have a climactic Aang-and-Zuko-realize-they're-awesome-together-now-sexy-times-moment!
KageNekoReborn chapter 2 . 8/6/2011