Reviews for If I Die Young
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness I'm balling this is fantastic wow I want to both strangle you and Hug you right nowww:) I'm crying so bad rn :(
Saloni Rao chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, I've read a lot of tragedies and a lot of stories, and never cried, until now. Great story. A bit muggle, but touching
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was so sad! Amazing story, really well written! But where's Ron? Did he die? I came across this story from you other story, Black Vow, which I have to is, well, AMAZING!
4EverRememberWhit.44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
8 months ago one of my good friends was killed in a boating accident..,today would have been her 15th birthday...all day I immersed myself in anything but thinking of this poor girl who would never see the age of even 15...then I came across this story from your other story, The Black Vow...I sobbed for 20 minutes for my lost friend..I needed to cry..thank you. The story was amazingly well written as well...but you've helped me to just cry for Whit..thank you.
4EverRememberWhit.44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Joanjett77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hey, i loved the story it made me cry but... WHAT HAPPENED TO RON! Did he die? I Need to KNoW!
IWannaLiveNotJustSurvive chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh my god. I loved that so much. I was listening to When You're Gone while listening to this and it fit right in. I'm literally CRYING.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT? This fic just breakes my heart it is so beautiful and sad.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
summerlovin2011 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So sad. I cried. But really good job!
DaisyEmerald1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Wow...u're such a good writter! I actually cried through this...it's just so sad:(
MuffinMuffin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I haven't cried from reading a fanfiction in a long time...all I can say is wow. There's a lot of emotion in this and the lyrics were perfect.
M chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm crying still after I read this but what about Ron? What happened to him?
bookwormtsb chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE :O this was beautifully written I love how the lyrics reflect the story and emotions(: It made me cry though, which is not as good, keep writing! xx

bookwormtsb
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh it was wonderfull and so sad too! You make me cry!
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
okay, its two in the morning where I am, but I still couldn't resist gushing over this amazing fic. Like seriously, its awesome.

I teared up at this. I think you caught all the emotion so well. :)