Reviews for If I Die Young
Mary shawn chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I love this! Great job!
Arwan chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
so beautifully written...i was crying the whole time i read this...so beautiful and so sad
bellqrke chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
this fanfic is the reason I've been crying hysterically for the last 10 minutes in the middle of the night and I'm still crying now but this is so heart breaking and you write with so much emotion I can't handle it I burst into tears just reading the summary
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness I'm balling this is fantastic wow I want to both strangle you and Hug you right nowww:) I'm crying so bad rn :(
Saloni Rao chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, I've read a lot of tragedies and a lot of stories, and never cried, until now. Great story. A bit muggle, but touching
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was so sad! Amazing story, really well written! But where's Ron? Did he die? I came across this story from you other story, Black Vow, which I have to is, well, AMAZING!
4EverRememberWhit.44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
8 months ago one of my good friends was killed in a boating accident..,today would have been her 15th birthday...all day I immersed myself in anything but thinking of this poor girl who would never see the age of even 15...then I came across this story from your other story, The Black Vow...I sobbed for 20 minutes for my lost friend..I needed to cry..thank you. The story was amazingly well written as well...but you've helped me to just cry for Whit..thank you.
4EverRememberWhit.44 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Joanjett77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hey, i loved the story it made me cry but... WHAT HAPPENED TO RON! Did he die? I Need to KNoW!
IWannaLiveNotJustSurvive chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh my god. I loved that so much. I was listening to When You're Gone while listening to this and it fit right in. I'm literally CRYING.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT? This fic just breakes my heart it is so beautiful and sad.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
summerlovin2011 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So sad. I cried. But really good job!
DaisyEmerald1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Wow...u're such a good writter! I actually cried through this...it's just so sad:(
MuffinMuffin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I haven't cried from reading a fanfiction in a long time...all I can say is wow. There's a lot of emotion in this and the lyrics were perfect.
M chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm crying still after I read this but what about Ron? What happened to him?