Reviews for Last Kiss
closingdoors chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
But whY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY. Ugh, so beautiful but heartbreaking.

You should totally do a second part from Castle's POV asap please- I think 'I Almost Do' by Taylor Swift would definitely fit? I know you posted this in 2011 but I DON'T CARE. I NEED A SECOND PART LIKE I NEED AIR.

Or don't and just break my heart again instead it's fine.
DELETEMYACCONT chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omigosh! This is amazing and you need to post the end! Please? Even if you don't do it to a song! It can be short too! Like Rick getting the message and not even thinking twice before he boards a plane to NY and just goes to her apartment and kisses her senseless! :)
SiempreSueno chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was just.. Wow! Heartbreaking but so enjoyable. Pleaseeeee do one where he comes back.?
jackiieeex13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hey! Love this story! You really captured this song in story form so well! It's one of my favorites too! Did you do a sequel to it? I think you could do The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift & how he's sorta with someone but he misses everything about Kate & then a kiss in the rain could happen at the end to sort of solve all their problems? Feel free to PM me if you want anymore help :)
tillersaurous chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
omg this just broke my heart. im actually sitting hear crying. the song is so perfect for this story. it is beautiful and heartbreaking and if anything like this happens in the real show i think i will just be a big mess.
d3e4l5e3t5e chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was so sad :( I must admit, I'm getting teary.

I absolutely adore that song and it has always made me think of Caskett but in a happier way, if that makes sense.

This was so well written, and you have to continue and give it a happy ending! Please?

Maybe Rick's perspective with some flashbacks to the fight? I don't know, it's up to you, but PLEASE continue!
MHoles chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG you have to do a second part to this... You don't need a song... Why did he leave? Make him come back... I read this and kept hoping that he would turn up at her door...
hannahh chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hey. well. OMFG AMAZING ! pllzzz do a second chapter of like castle getting the message & missing her too.. ? luv it !
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is GORGEOUS, but I totally need a resolution!
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG PLEASE DO A SECOND PART.. although if you do.. i really hope that while angst is nice.. im hoping that it ends well.. haha reading this was really heartbreaking but if it ends well im happy :) haha but anyway i'm adding it to the alert list.. great writing and i can't wait :D
allieboballie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
song suggestion: Landing in London by 3 Doors Down

Hope this helps :)
allieboballie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is really REALLY beautiful! I think a second part would be great! Maybe showing how he's grieving too and not really living, burying himself in work. Plus, I'm curious as to his reaction when he gets that message from Kate. The tidbit about Kyra made me think that maybe Rick is pulling a Kyra here and Kate was supposed to follow him but she never did and that's why he hasn't reached out to her. Just a theory. Would love to read more!
Minal chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I am just suggesting not sure if they are gonna be of any help and this story is to good, loving it way too much

1. Need you now - lady antebellum

2. stay-miley cyrus

3. Terrified- Joson reeves

4. The Warmth - Incubus

5. changed the way you kissed me - example

we used to - a rocket to the moon

7. apologize- Timberland

8. Grenade - Bruno mars

we ever meet again(maybe for the upcoming chapters)- Kate Perry Timberland

10.I must have been love- Roxette

11. I will be - Leona Lewis and avril

12. Kesha - The Harold Song

13. My fault you mistake - Mads langer

14. Warning Sign - Coldplay

Hope gives you enough ideas
AnotherPlaceAnotherTime chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm going to look up this song right away, not really a Taylor Swift fan but it sounds like a beautiful song. A beautiful song paired off with a beautifully written piece. I loved it what can i say. Although i was waiting for Rick to walk through the front door, scoop her up in his arms and apologize profoundly for being such an idiot.

As for a song for the next part i have 'Last Kiss' by Pearl Jam stuck in my head, although i doubt the lyrics would fit the story line, i think the story behind the song won't fit your story line. But it's a suggestion either way, maybe Rick thought Kate wanted him to leave, now isn't that perfectly scandalous? :)

~Emily