Reviews for Foreign Exchange Student
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
lol poor Draco, first he's a girl, and now he's starting to fancy Harry. :D This could almost make me think Draco and Harry might be good together, anyone's better than Ginny. :D
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
lol at draco as a girl, and those first two paragraphs were fantastically well written. gah i can't help laughing at poor draco and yet feeling sorry for him at the same time. Excellent chapter.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
WHOOOOOOO!

Will he take it?

I hope he will... maybe in front of Potter. And then they would be together forever

iSUL

On the other hand, you have a lot of spelling mistakes and run-on sentences. The story is good overall, but some passages are hard to read. Make use of transitions and semicolons.
XxLadyKikixX chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Oh good you updated, I thought you had died! JK JK Anyway awesome chapter and can't wait for the last one I'm eager to know what Draco will do.
UnicornTamer chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Well this is rather interesting . I am enjoying it
hPdC chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
update soon !
XxLadyKikixX chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Yay and update! Wait, why did McGonnagalll (I forgot how to spell spell her name) accuse Draco for setting out the porcuipines (I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly) wasn't Neville. It kinda pisses me off that she would just accuse him/her for something she/he didn't even do.
yaz1069 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This story is great. I reckon you're writing has strength and passion if in need of a little editing. But apart from that, great story and hope to hear more soon.
KrazyKimmy chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Ha! Brilliant!

..Even if you are evil for leaving it there! More please! (As if you weren't busy enough already ;D)

Oh- one itsy bitsy thing, about halfway through, in the middle of a paragraph where Seamus is talking, as Harry and Eve are leaving, you've put 'His face was beet red from Eve' shouldn't that be 'beetroot' red? or simply 'beetroot'?

Anyway, can't wait for more!
KrazyKimmy chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
He he! Damn awesome!

This is really interesting, a Harry/OC but also a Harry/Draco...

I LOVE IT!
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ha! Brilliant!

Oh, poor Draco!

And what has the hat done? How on Earth will Draco be able to talk to Severus now?

And of course, a female body is Draco's 'true' 'perfect' form,LOL!
XxLadyKikixX chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Finally an update! Been waiting patiently, and I like how you added actual palm reading into it.

Keep up the good work.
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
wow its getting interesting ;D i had read a lot of female harry/draco, but i think having draco turn into and girl and SORTED into GRYFFINDOR is a breath of fresh air for me :) its cute and i wonder if draco will want to stay as a girl of change back to a guy...hmm well i hope u update soon i rlly like this story XD
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
love it
lol chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Did you mean "foreign exchange student"? Such an error is rather minor compared to the many failures of this fic, but it's much easier to point that out than to delve into the horrors of the writing and the Mary Sues.